True Price Action Trading

Some shorting signals Price Action Trading :slight_smile:

Here is another chart showing the GUMP (Table Tennis Trades ) that were available todayā€¦ The E/J is very good about having some of this almost every dayā€¦ Just a little different entreis But once it settles into itā€™s range you can start to see how easy it is to trade.

Here is a post from a trader ttrading this wayā€¦ You can also see their join date not a old hand ā€¦

Member Since Jul 2009
114 Posts

I must just say that after months studying this system and finally ā€œgetting itā€ I am really enjoying trading again and wondering how I didnā€™t get it before There are just so many pips to be had trading like this, and not just pips, if I told you the percentage my account has risen over the last couple of weeks nobody would believe me so I wonā€™t bother, but its great, thanks EO and everyone else here

This is what you look for at your entry points to take a educated risk on the trrade. The price DOES NOT turn withour this happeningā€¦ Period. very tight stops can and should be used because if it breaks this are might go to the next lots of pips awayā€¦

News spike to the right, turned right back at the very same area .That is TRUE PRICE ACTION Happens all the time ALL THE TIME . This 2 ideas can change your life in tradingā€¦

The Small Details Matter

This doesnā€™t say anything about how far down it will go but it will go down SOMEā€¦ Sometimes you might geta series of dojiā€™s or spinning tops , But the wicks move down from the top. It is a guide to help youā€¦

Here are some additional post from the person who made that one yesterday. When someone gets the Ah Ha Moment and can start trading this way it can be outstandingā€¦ I think they are risking a bit to much , But knowing the startegy Loses are few and far between . You should never have a stack of loses in any strategy. This is where we all want to get too.

Whats a much bigger word than positiveā€¦canā€™t think of one, but thats what it was From Monday to today, up 82% 4% risk per trade. Losing trades? didnā€™t have any

Outfreaking standing! Great job!

Just want to add though, although really really pleased Iā€™m not going to get over confident, each week is different I know, but its Friday, I donā€™t have to trade anymore today and Iā€™m feeling like dancing round the room, so today is for celebrating. Thanks to everyone on this thread.

Now a bit more about the Lady yes Ladyā€¦

Thanks everyone for the good wishes Not quite given my notice in, if I am consistent over the next months though I will think about it, I am only on minimum wage with a part time job in a supermarket at the moment, which is all I could get (but it pays the bills), so it wonā€™t be too much of a loss to give it up after Christmas if it carries on even a fraction of this week I will stay there till after Christmas even if I make a fortune because I donā€™t care how much money I have I want my 20% discount over the holiday

You might have to download and open with paint to read thisā€¦ Sorry. It works on the other thread.

I post on here continuing to see if I would ever see any interest in this complete strategy. No one ever post. I donā€™t know if you think it is bull or you agree 100% either way a bit of feed back would be great , My intent was to always to start a dialog about this type trading but thought i would get a rise out of someone. if anyone would either like me to continue to just keep posting or not let me Knowā€¦

Thanks Ken

Hi Ken,
Keep on posting. I did not had the ā€œahaā€ experience because I just started trying to spend more time on it.
I am working on the ketchup part. Thanks

very informative for a new trader like me :slight_smile:

I see that some of us are having issues covering. EO addressed this a bit in a earlier post. I just want to remind everyone when we enter trades a lot of times we are at areas of Conflict. We believe it is turning there we have a signal. But the conflict isnā€™t over just yet . So price bounces around can even spike way above our entries. This can cause us to get stopped out . The more conservative we are the greater the chance. But as the chart shows that isnā€™t the end of a trade it is just another element.

I think a good rule of thumb would be like the 35/50 cross trades. A 35 pip move away from the area could mean the conflict is over and it is now save to move our stops. But you could cover earlier because if you take 1/2 your trade off you can double the distance to BE. All this is a personal choice of course. Most the better traders here take a min amount off just to offset the cost of entering the trade.

Also I personnally monitor my trade and if I get a close above that MBL line I might close my trade before my stop.

As far as closing a trade completely we have to learn to leave some on to allow us to reap the gains we wantā€¦ Entry with mulitple orders is a must that way we can scale out without having to change our settings. One thing I know that happens is just like the getting stopped to soon . Is that conflict that is happening at those arreas we have to understand price is going to bounce around But as EO said if we read the charts and signs correct the precentages are in our favor. So trust in your choices. Until you gain unwavering trust. maybe take most of it off but leave a small amount on till you see that your chosing the right entries.

The key to all this is your confidence. Until you are making the choices and reading the charts for yourself you will remain uncomfortable and can cause you to make bad choices. That is why it is better to use what the guys here post to confirm what you have on your charts not use it to trade all the time . It is the only way to learn.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Ken

This thread is been closed ā€¦ Look for a new one in Free Forex Trading Systems Where I will post the complete trading Strategy bottom to topā€¦

bumping thisā€¦ If Kenneth is still around and posting I would love to read more about how he trades price and action - seems to have been around since 2007 as well so 6 years of experience.

Hereā€™s an olive branch for you: He doesnā€™t post much here any more as you can see, however, he went to a lot of work here to explain things. The PDF is an interesting read.

[QUOTE=ā€œMaster Tang;551236ā€]

Hereā€™s an olive branch for you: He doesnā€™t post much here any more as you can see, however, he went to a lot of work here to explain things. The PDF is an interesting read.[/QUOTE]

Did he offer any results? Or did he call a qualifiable number of live trades?

Do you think most of these of types of threads offer mainly hindsight analysis?

nobody has called live trades, and then shown the results of said trades like you haveā€¦ ever.

it was what I was seeking back in 2007, and never did find it back then.

so hopefully you can ease back on the interrogations now Pizza928, youā€™re simply one of a kind! :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t follow the threads closely. I read through the PDF, itā€™s basically a lot of Sam Seiden type stuff.

He did post charts up with the most likely move, then follow ups to those positive or negative. So he did do more than most in that respect.