Turtle Forex Live Trading Session

Well, there was not much that I was looking at today that compelled me to take any risk. Tried and EUR/USD short that netted 4 pips (was +12, hit my stop).

I felt that maybe there was a chance of a late day equity sell-off going into the long weekend so I took one more shot at EUR/USD late…Equities never sold off and I got out of that trade with 1.1 pips.

I had an off week, down 41 pips. We’ll get 'em next week! Have a great weekend!

Happy Trading!

Joe

Just letting you know that you miscalculated you account balance. Rock on DJ PiP

Thanks Andy! I like the correct balance better…hehehehe. I’ll make the correction to the site over the weekend!

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I’ll be in the Live Trading Room shortly. I’m in a EUR/GBP short @ 8359.

I’ll be getting the Live Trading Room up and running in the next few minutes…another off day yesterday. I’m currently in a 7% or so drawdown which historically means I “should” get hot…hehehe.

Activity is picking up with readers and the chat room is becoming more interactive. Traders FXBANDIT and zwara had a couple nice trades…Great job guys!

4 Trades. 2 wins, 2 losses. The last loss was a dumb trade I never should have taken. Good news is the day ended in positive territory. I’m going to need to be smart to end this month in positive territory. After having a nice start being up over 6% for the month I am now down about 1% after a 7.7% draw down:

Turtle Forex | Model Account

Even though draw downs are a part of trading, this one did not have to be as bad as it was. I made a couple really bad decisions that cost at least 50-60 pips over the last few days.

I am really going to focus on making good trades and let the chips fall where they will. That’s what has been working for me and I got away from that on a few trades.

Thanks to trader FXBANDIT for all your input and “mentoring”. Your input really helped me get my head together today and calm me down! And congrats on some great trades in the Live Trading Room today!

I will be in the Live Trading Room eying a EUR/USD short

Good Morning!

I’ll be going live in a few minutes in the Live Trading Room. Yesterday was a decent day…+35 pips or so…hopefully that marks the end of the 7.7% draw down. The Model Account is back in positive territory for the month. Now just need to keep it there…:wink:

I also have an auto trade system that I have been running on a demo account this week that is +65 pips coming into today. This system runs 24/7 and is fully automatic. I am only testing. After I have enough data I will tweak the parameters to optimize then test some more.

Hope to see you at TurtleForex.com. Have a great day!

Good Morning!

I will be getting in the live Trading Room in about 45 minutes. Watching EUR/USD for a possible play this AM.

Yesterday I took a pass on two signals that would have been nice trades. Better to error on the side of safety! I was having some PC issues yesterday and was a bit “discombobulated”…hehhehe and did not feel comfortable so I watched as trader FXBANDIT made a couple of nice trades and provided again some great insight. Thanks again BANDIT!

Hope to see you in the Live Trading Room!

Have a great day and Happy Trading!

Joe

Good Evening!

I apologize that I did not post here the last couple days as my morning routine got a bit disrupted. Anyhow while there are not any records being set in the Live Trading Room the model account is in positive territory for this month and barring disaster tomorrow should end the month with a modest profit. For the latest on the Turtle Forex Model Account:

Turtle Forex | Model Account

The Live Trading Room is starting to get some “regulars” and I appreciate the participation and input!

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

I will be in the Live Trading Room around 7:15 AM. Caught a “gift” early on a GBP/JPY short…guess something hit the news wire from ECB and I grabbed a quick 14.6 pips…I’ll take it…:wink:

Some JPY crosses have been offering some decent ranges the last few days compared with the other pairs I look at. Ranges have been very, very tight making it a little more difficult to grab some quick pips. All we can do is wait for things to change and work with what the market is giving us.

Good Morning!

I will be in the Live Trading Room at around 7:15 this AM. Pretty exciting day yesterday after “Big Ben” took control of the microphone…hehehehe.

Joe

Decent day in the Live Trading Room with 5 trades for a total of 38.9 pips, a nice start to the month. Some nice trades by Bandit as well…no matter how good a day I have I cant out trade the Bandit!

For Live Trading and commentary join us at TurtleForex.com!

Happy Trading!

Joe