[TW] 10-17-2011 - EUR/USD (Short) by PureMuscle

Thanks for posting.

Fascinating stuff, I am always interested in how we all see the charts differently.

To my eye, recent PA has broken the triangle on the 240, and while I see what you are looking at on the Hourly I have the lower edge of your triangle marked as a horizontal level - these levels are always more like zones than specific levels, anyway, so even with the Hourly choppiness from Wednesday I still have it as a flat level. I have had some success shorting the lower highs at the top of the range into this horizontal level.

But you will trade it as a triangle, and also make winning trades from it.

I find this area of trading very interesting - thanks for posting the chart.

ST

So is it still moving downwards ?

It’s right at the support at the moment, so I would not suggest shorting anything yet unless it breaks through strongly. Note: That’s my opinion, and I’m a noob :smiley:

This is the 30M at the moment. I wouldn’t take a short now based on that blue candle, but that’s me :slight_smile:

Yes, I kinda got in early :frowning: but anyway, won’t regret any trades made, keep it with an open mind. The price is starting to move upwards… But i will just let the price stop me.

Nice to see discussions with the trade going on! I hope people won’t flame me if I cause losses like in other forums.
I’m just here to share.my ideas so please be easy with me :slight_smile: ***uncertainty was a lil harsh on me…

(the mt4 indicator alarm woke me from sleep, damn!)

Yeah, like SimonTemplar said, the market is most definitely trending, so all you have to do really is find nice entries at the peaks and valleys :smiley:

Nevermind losses bru, its always good to share your ideas and take in those of others! :slight_smile:

Yes! I guess it is still continuing to form the pattern. Plotted the H4 lower triangle support a lil high, the longer the line -> little change in angle near the pivot = big change near the end. I guess it will be tomorrow for me to trade again. Oh, the fun of forex:)

Morning all!
SO I was wrong :slight_smile: went in too early, agh impatience.
But anyway, the triangle is still forming, and I’m going with the prediction that it will be a bearish breakout :slight_smile:
Share your ideas!

Damn. I went to a dinner and i missed the 100 pips break. Damn. And I was wrong again, it was bullish :28:

u will always have another chance.

Guys, very nice upper wedge forming on H1 chart…
ITS GONNA BE A NICE BREAKOUT!

Can you post a chart bro?? :smiley: I can’t access any right now :confused: