Two armies trading system

Hi Bambino358!

How many pairs screw? You draw S/R and trendline D1, H1, M30 and M15, but wich one time frame trade?

P.s: sorry my horrible english :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am still here but right now don’t have much time.
I trade about 50 pairs but only 10-15 on lower time frame like M15 because there is low spred. On exotic pairs I trade only 4H and 1D charts.
Cheers

Here is how I do my pairs analysis:
[B]Always start with higher time frame[/B]. I start with W1 charts. And draw only important lines (above and below current price).

Now we can zoom in to D1 chart and draw next 2 lines (one above ond one below current price).

Now we can zoom into 4H chart. And draw another 2 lines but that is not always necessary because 1D and 4H charts are (in S/R lines) very often similar.

Now zoom in to 1H chart.

Sorry I want to say traders who look only at 1H TF have no idea :wink:

Now I show you how nice can be trades on lower TF M30 and M15.
For me lowest TF I trade I must see larger obvious signal + have good R:R (minimum 1:3) because trades on lower TF very often fails even if they look great.

I show only successful trade but trust me. Trading is mostly about unsuccessful trades. You must have good R:R (especially on lower TF to be profitable). On lover TF can be successful maybe 30-40 %. You definetely loss more trades than win. Higher TF are in this case safer but how you can see in lower TF you can get better R:R. On daily chart you must catch strong trend and hold position for weeks. On lower TF you don’t need to catch strong trend but only 1 or 2 days with strong move in one direction to get R:R 1:10 In lower TF are same rules as for D1 TF. You must only look at S/R lines from higher TF. If you do this you have big advantage.

Unsuccessful trade

Hi,
I decide close this thread. I don’t have time to post my screens and comments. First I hope that there will be more people who can post their trades and we can debate here. I don’t want to write for passive readers. I start write to my web or something like this (in future). On this side is lot of traders who try to find “Holy grail” or something like this. S/R lines trading isn’t easy but can be very profitable. So I can only say “try it”! No indicator can give you better results. S/R lines works in all market conditions. There is lot of newbies who try to find something what doesn’t exist. If there will be easy ‘no brain’ profitable strategy then all people in the world will be trading on forex.
My advise:
Don’t trust nobody who tells you that he increase his account by 20% every week. Or someone who want to sell you EA with this results. That is nonsense. If it was true when he starts trading with 1000 dollars after 1 year of trading he earns around 9000000 dollars. In this case he realy need to sell this strategy for 50 dollars (it is irony).
So sorry I don’t want to continue in this thread.
Cheers and good luck in trading :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“bambino358;549200”]Hi,
I decide close this thread. I don’t have time to post my screens and comments. First I hope that there will be more people who can post their trades and we can debate here. I don’t want to write for passive readers. I start write to my web or something like this (in future). On this side is lot of traders who try to find “Holy grail” or something like this. S/R lines trading isn’t easy but can be very profitable. So I can only say “try it”! No indicator can give you better results. S/R lines works in all market conditions. There is lot of newbies who try to find something what doesn’t exist. If there will be easy ‘no brain’ profitable strategy then all people in the world will be trading on forex.
My advise:
Don’t trust nobody who tells you that he increase his account by 20% every week. Or someone who want to sell you EA with this results. That is nonsense. If it was true when he starts trading with 1000 dollars after 1 year of trading he earns around 9000000 dollars. In this case he realy need to sell this strategy for 50 dollars (it is irony).
So sorry I don’t want to continue in this thread.
Cheers and good luck in trading :)[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaw Milan, i am very sad that u are closing this thread down. Anyway u made mention your website, can you kindly send me the link so i can go there for further studies?

Yes, Bambino, please do post a link to your website
Thank you

S&R is good stuff. I like the lord of the rings analogy, that makes it fun :smiley:

Bambino is a Italian name!!, right?

[QUOTE=“ctrade101;550981”]Bambino is a Italian name!!, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is …

I am very very new in this and manage only to understand half of the explanations but I will do my best to get used to them and implement your advice where possible. Still on demo but hope to go life soon. Thank you for all you wrote, it is very helpfull.