Using an improved Delta phenomena

Sell stop entry on gbpaud. Looking for down move to start. Has been in big uptrend.

I feel it is improper to ask another traders stats. I’ll give you a pass this time.

Yes the thread is old, and I have been made known some new info from another trader about cycles whether they are Delta or not. The gbpaud was a loser.

What I was told that was new to me was the existence of a 224 day cycle. Currently exploring this time frame.

That is very magnanimous of you :face_vomiting:

I left it 24 hours before replying so that my reply would be calm and measured. The thread was started Sep14, followed by 5 entries in Jan16, now resurrected 2 days ago. With all that time between posts I thought it reasonable to ask if you had maintained some data and have asked for (none financial) metadata if you have maintained it.

The reason I have asked for this is because the topic looks interesting, and this forum prides itself on openness, transparency and help to others. If you are not willing to back up your posts with past data, what is the benefit to other members of spending their precious time reading this post as opposed to thousands of other posts from which they will derive knowledge and experience?

I will ask again, without trying to offend you.

Trading this Delta system, do you have total number of trades placed and data range?

Win/Loss ratio?

In case the third question offends or may “reveal any secrets”, I refrain from repeating this request.