Warning: Latest Scam from......David Jefferson/Luke Gail/Nick Vaughn: Now "Warren"

bluwolfy,

I have to say that was quite a post. As a matter of fact, I found it very entertaining!

I also applaud your efforts in attempting to warn people of the plethora of con artists out there, ready to take the most gullible among us for every penny they have. Your post was, as stated, well intentioned.

I suppose it is even possible (though I find it doubtful for the reasons I stated) that you saved a few from making a horrendous mistake in dealing with such characters. If so, congratulations. You are a good deed-doer and have done a good deed. You are to be commended.

But for every online charlatan-persona you shut down there are an unlimited number of aliases he may use to take its place and continue the game he plays, defrauding the gullible.

For every confidence man you actually shut down and land in jail, there will be ten to take his place.

Why? The flock that is waiting – even wanting – to be fleeced is enormous. They believe the impossible is possible. That someone they have never met, never seen and know absolutely nothing about, is going to make them rich. The greatest enemy of such people is not the Jeffersons, et.al. Their greatest enemy is themselves. They will continue looking for the easy way out and they are, quite simply, doomed.

Why have conmen, grifters, gougers, confidence men (I wonder why there are so many synonyms for them?) or whatever you wish to call them, been around since… forever? Because marks are too easy and too plentiful and will not be dissuaded. Even if warned away from Jefferson they will simply fall for a Madoff or someone else.

It is my opinion (I am allowed to have one, aren’t I?) that you are tilting at windmills. If you believe you are actually making a difference in the world by all means continue and I sincerely hope that I am wrong and you are shutting down every grifter on the web, one alias at a time.

In the meantime, my contribution to society is the much less ambitious: caveat emptor.

No hard feelings, I hope.

Exactly… I used to think the David Jefferson types were bad news but in reality they serve a healthy purpose… The people who get burned by them NEED the lesson. They need to learn there are no instructor or mentors that can provide them the information they need to get rich quick.

There are some people who need to lose money to these types of scammer as part of their learning experience… It instills a greater sense of self responsibility to learn the market on their own… Afterwards, if they are still interested in learning the forex market they come out stronger… If they don’t, then they are weeded out of the market… Expediting the outcome that would have eventually transpired anyways.

There are people that just want the short cut to everything in life, or the easy way.

I really cannot disagree. Back to my original post… just who ARE these people?

Let’s look at two scenarios:

Anyone want to send me $5,000 in exchange for my highly profitable but super-secret method of trading? Anyone? Anyone??? Helloooooooo??? Anyone out there???

Let’s examine why I have no takers: You don’t know me and you know nothing about me.

Let’s look at a much more elaborate deception where I ask the same question but this time also present my case replete with pictures of fancy cars, hot women, big mansions, professional looking websites, bits and pieces of trade talk, customer satisfaction testimonials and guaranteed, third-party audited performance results.

I would, no doubt, have plenty of takers if I carried out this ruse to its fullest extent. What is different in the second scenario from the first? NOTHING! The fact remains that you don’t know me and you know nothing about me.

So why do people fall for these cons? Because they are willing. The people I may have somewhat harshly described as “morons” and other colorful terms are willing to be fleeced because they mor…

I don’t condone the activities of the Jeffersons of the world but who REALLY separated these people from their hard-earned money?

They did, themselves.

Hi John,

Absolutely no hard feelings whatsoever. Glad you enjoyed the post it amused me writing it – and you are indeed allowed your opinion of course. I have to admit I was a little amazed I seemed to be getting grief for at least trying though.

If you read my posts you will see I am not on a crusade for ALL conmen far from it – just this one (he is prolific), and if he hadn’t goaded people who lost money in his PAMM account (not me thankfully) I genuinely wouldn’t be here doing this now. David Jefferson, dave robertson, nick vaughn, bryan webber, connie anderson, citifxcapital, mrspreadbetting, luke gail, darren poulter, Natasha, ftse100betting etc etc to name a few and now warren needell.

So that’s why your premise is slightly wrong in this case in my opinion – I’m not bothered about any of the others. There are a few company owners & board owner/mods/members very interested in closing him down too – and I hope to be a small thorn in his side in my own way that’s all.

It’s a good point you make ilovepizza, you could well be right; it could be for the best. I still think there are people (not morons) who may search and for them it may be worthwhile. If you type @Financial_Bet (his twitter name) into google what is top ranking on page 1? It’s this thread, so maybe not as random or hard to find as you think.

You guys have been round the block, you’ve seen it and got the t-shirt. You know what to look for, and the rubbish they put out – this thread isn’t designed for you. I agree there will be a % of “morons” no one can help – this thread isn’t designed for them. Whomever needs to type his names into google and do very basic checks of a name/website/twitter name – it’s for them and people already on these boards who will read it, and for the other forum mods who maybe pass it on to their flock, also not forgetting to help reduce the income from our conman friend.

I’m not trying to recruit anyone, not suggesting anyone else tries what I’m doing, nor asking anything of anyone else – so I will ask, what are you actually really trying to point out directly to me? Do you want me to stop, or are you just letting me know the futility of my thread, or do you want me to say you are right and I’m wrong? Whether you believe it or not, I accept I could be wrong and it might be a waste of time, but can you be 100% sure no one took note and it wasn’t of any benefit whatsoever???

To you? Nothing. To others, your original target audience, I would simply like to say this:

When you were a child your mother told you not to take candy from strangers or get into a car with people you do not know. Nothing has changed.

And if you look at my first post, is that not a reminder to not get in the car with the bad man?

And my point was, if they haven’t learned that lesson by now I doubt they ever will.

Boy you guys have a world of experience to share, thank you so much for sharing.

Is this the next “marketing promotion” by our conman friend?!?

NEW READER ALERT
Posted on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 7:47AM
We have noticed a new trading “system” pop up that seems to have come out of nowhere (strangely as the scum bucket behind “Miss DT” has disappeared into the ether…). See here - Turning �100 Into �5,000: The Challenge Of �100 To �5,000 and here on Twitter - Seems to be a few usual suspects amongst the followers too…
Our gut instinct is this is another of Mr Robertson’s bull**** services. Spreadbet Magazine warns EVERYONE do NOT, repeat DO NOT subscribe to this or indeed an service offering trading systems, signals, “the way to make money in the market” etc etc… As far as we are concerned they are all a scam and you subscrie to any at your own peril. See article here on page 19 - issuu.com/spreadbetmagazine/docs/spreadbet_mag_v18_generic]ISSUU - SPREADBET MAGAZINE V18 GENERIC by Spreadbet Magazine which spells out exactly why they are bull****.
Remember, “them’s that can trade do, and them’s that can’t sell systems”!
Spreadbet Magazine.

Hi Jess,

i see you edited the post for advertising reasons - i can assure you if hell froze over i would not “advertise” that conman, nor any legitimate company/service - I am a private trader from home with no affiliations whatsoever. I personally edited the link to spreadbet mag so there was not a direct link, but left in the links to the conman so people can see who/what/where it is.

And even with your editing he has pulled his twitter already, suggesting this was on the money. My first post had the names of the conmans website/twitter etc but these were not edited in a similar fashion - so people can find these posts and not get conned potentially if they search a little online - not advertising in my book.

I understand you have a job to do, but i disagree with your reasons and what you edited this time.

All the best