Westfx on zulutrade

Hi Lexys.

I did indeed look at all the major indices for potential trades. However as your probably aware they are all quite correlated at the moment [as they often are] and there wasn’t a clear suggestion of direction.

Upon the London open price action across all major indices pushed higher until it reversed when NYC came to the markets.

If you look at the UK100 below you will see that it basically ended the day the LDN session where it started. So, for me that is very confused trading and difficult to predict.

It sounds like you may have done better today though. Please feel free to share any insights.

Thanks for your post.

Afternoon.

We had one position break even today. Markets are still pretty confused with brexit, rates and the EU looming large. Hopefully things will pick up a bit later in the week.

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - COMMON WEALTH

Afternoon.

Nothing today folks.

Afternoon.

Rough day today. I will be very cautious for the rest of the week.

Afternoon all.

The rough week continues, one position, one loss.

I may stand aside tomorrow, unless there is a clear market improvement.

Evening.

Just the one trade today, which hit break even. This will likely be a more common occurrence through the summer until around September.

Afternoon.
Another mixed day in the markets.

1600 posts from a proffessional full time trader with a 1300$ account. Is that what I am looking at here?

Hi pip2hunt,

Thanks for the post.

The zulutrade account is just a demo account. The numerical amount is created in relation to leverage etc. I could obviously make the number larger if I desired but that is not the aim.
I trade a larger live account with FXCM on their trade station platform. Trade station platforms have been around longer than Zulutrade and cannot be linked to Zulu, unlike the FXCM mt4 accounts.

Does that make sense?

I hope that helps.

Afternoon all.

A better day today, 2 positions and 2 winners.

Afternoon.

Not a single trade today folks! The markets extremely mixed, probably as bad as I have ever seen them. I don’t see the summer being much help either! There is a small chance that an exogenous shock from brexit or rates my help, but I wont be holding my breath.

Hopefully tomorrow will offer up some potential trades!

Stay tuned guys.