Westfx on zulutrade

Afternoon all.

BREXIT IS OFFICIAL.

I would expect the gbp to continue lower for the near future along with all major indices.
On the flip side i think precious metals will push higher.

The summer is cancelled as fair as I’m concerned and despite volatility I would imagine that markets will actually be more simple to trade than a standard summer.

Next week will be very telling.

Stayed tuned!

Afternoon all.

Nothing today, I was waiting to see how volatile markets might be. I am now happy to trade as normal and will be looking for potential trades tomorrow.

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - COMMON WEALTH

Evening.

Only one trade today guys as things were looking a bit unpredictable. It closed down shortly before turning round to comeback to the opening price!

Afternoon chaps.

Just the one Bund trade today, which I’ve just closed it in profit.

Markets are still very unsure, but I believe that the current pull backs in stocks, currencies etc are merely a ‘dead cat bounce’ and they will resume the direction that took following the brexit outcome.

Stay tuned.

Evening.

Nothing today guys.

I will be moving back to the UK from Malta soon. I will be driving the journey and think I will be leaving next week. It will take around a week, so trading in the next fortnight or so may be scarce.

Once I’m back and settled then normality will resume.

I’M NOT DEAD. LOL

The journey back to the UK and subsequent house move and now internet set up have all taken a little longer than expected. I should be back trading as normal in the next week or 2.

Thanks for your patients.

Afternoon all.

Ok, so I will be trading on part time basis until my internet is installed next week. Currently I’m using my phone as a ‘hot spot’ and the coverage is pretty poor.

We had one trade this morning and rather amusingly it closed down! So nice start to my UK return. lol.

Stay tuned.

Evening guys.

Only one trade again today and again it closed down. Things are very unpredictable at the moment but will hopefully pick up later in the week.

Hello all.
As you may have noticed, no trading today. The internet via the hotspot is pretty unusable and have only just got online. You will have seen yesterday that the oil short was just stopped out on zulutrade but then went on to push higher and would have closed at multiples of profit that would have cleared the weeks loss.
It has continued to push higher, so hopefully this shows that it was basically a combination of terrible internet lag and zulu spreads not an error in trading on my part.

Ive tried to up load a sceen shot of the UKOIL chart but it wont let me due to lack of bandwidth, so please go and have a look for yourselves.

Ill try to trade via the hotspot before the internet is fully installed on Wednesday but i cant guarantee anything.

Thanks again for your patience.

Morning all.

The hotspot seems to be a little more usable at the moment, which is handy considering the internet installation date has just been delayed by u to 2 weeks!!!

I’ll try to trade via the hotspot but failing that I will probably give up my entire life and make it my single mission to get BT broken up!!! lol.

Stay tuned.

Afternoon.

Just the one position today chaps.

Everything seemed to be fine until 3.45pm, the market open this morning held its price, then pushed higher, then made a higher low and was ready to continue to push following new york’s open but then something happened.
The CAD strengthened across the board, the AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, USD all took a hit simultaneously causing our position to close down.

Tomorrows a new day.

; ]

On closer inspection the currency reaction was because oil prices moved sharply higher on report Iran will help support market.

Your never safe in the market! lol