What annoys you most in Forex

It really annoyes me when I realize I could’ve easily avoided failure. For one, I could’ve set up stop loss instead of relying on luck and not getting any profit.

I am doing forex trading for many times. Now I am loving my job and also my earning profit. It is the biggest challenge in trading business. Often I get sentiment but I have to change my mind. This is why forex trading is definitely one of the toughest work to trade for me. I am definitely sure that most of the people who are doing this business love forex trading.

The most annoying fact for me is losing when I go with proper way and method, as it is almost heart breaking. But, I guess as a trader, it is something that we need to accept and need to learn to become better as trader. If we handle these things accurately and if we trade with proper way and method then we will never get annoyed and will always trade with confidence.

The thing that annoys me most of all about forex is that when your deal is about to close with take profit, the trend suddenly changes drastically and you drain all your profit.

After having good analysis with money management when I do loss, it makes me annoying, it over flows when I do past mistake again.

What annoys me about forex is that i win 3k this month and lose 7k next month.

3 Likes

It would be trendless markets. In a trendless market prices generally move sideways and the trend is neutral because average buyers and sellers have reached what they believe to be ‘fair’ market value.

On these days traders can spend most of the day in front of the charts without trading much but disciplined traders still keep busy because one way to solve these issues can include building a watch-list and being ready to work with alternative currency pairs instead of specializing in just one. In addition traders could switch to a longer trading timeframe which can allow traders to spend less time in front of the computer and reduce the level of potential stress caused by shorter-term trading techniques.

gee I don’t know about kicking a dog(if you had one). to answer your question, I suggest that if you set a SL and TP and time to close your position , you won’t get much annoyed and losses and it will save you time and an advantage or two on the market, to go with it. :dog2: dog kicker (no offense) hope that helps and might turn you into a dog kisser.

Yes, stability on forex is utopia, that would be so great. It’s too bad when before the closing of a profitable deal you’re 2-5 points short, you had been waiting so eagerly)

We all do mistakes and we are never going to stop doing that, and that is also not important, but I think that it is important that we learn from our mistakes, else we won’t be able to make some good money online.

I don’t really get annoyed too much, as I feel if I make mistakes then only I face trouble, so there is no need to get annoyed in that situation. We must rather be willing to correct mistakes that could annoy us and make sure that we have plans. If we are willing to put our head down and hard work then we will reach far and will be able to gain a lot of money as well.

Agreed, We should never get frustrated or angry, when we have done any mistake in Forex Trading, as if we do, we can suffer more loss, and thus we need to keep ourselves calm, if we wanna earn through Forex.

The most frustrating thing for me is to find a good exit. It’s easier to catch the entry signal, but when to quit is an art.

1 Like

That annoys most of us, also the unknowingly repetition of the mistakes is also a frustrating thing which annoys most of us. Thus we have to keep the journal, to improve trades.

1 Like

A lot of things come into mind that is listed in page of annoying me. But what annoys me most is when plans don’t work. I hate it when I plan so much and so carefully yet they don’t work. It’s the single most things that I hate. It’s not just about hating, but you feel really sad about it. I think it’s not even just me but everyone feels that way when their plans are not working properly, as it’s really painful.

Being relatively new to fx I think the worst thing is the over sell and (legitimised) deceptive practises.-modern day marketing 101- it cheapens the whole industry. And those damn live chat pop ups! -maybe Im just showing my age.

Hi,
I am into Scalping Style of trading, and the thing annoys me the most is the difference in the Trade order placing time and execution time i.e. the latency in trading. Sometimes Market fluctuates so fast that there is a huge difference between the price of order I hit and execution price same goes when I close a trade. So, this is the only problem I face during trading with Forex which annoy me the most.

It really pisses me off when I have a plan and everything goes worng. The pair changes its direction or something like that. It’s in these moments I realize that nothing ever goes the way we want it to go.

Ummmm, well, it’s called slippage, and it happens in every market when you use market entries and exits. So, really not a legit complaint.

The Ever To Legit To Quit VIPER

K, the market does not care about your plans. You need to assume all of your trades are going to be unprofitable, and then calculate an exit strategy, and even that may not go as “Planned”. This is true in all markets, and is not a valid Spot Currency complaint.

The Ever Valid Viper