What are the different types of trading strategies?

The interesting thing about trading is, that even if I give someone a winning strategy, they may take it and lose all their money. They need to take the tools that they learn and create their own strategy or trading plan, practice them, develop the proper habits, develop confidence in their plan, and continue to execute it over time. If they don’t have confidence in my strategy, they probably won’t continue to execute it properly. It will also take them time to develop the correct habits of trading. It may even take them making some mistakes and losing some money and learning the hard way. So, the interesting thing to me is that there are probably really few winning strategies in a sense. Most traders that win probably come to similar strategies. But, they all have their own sort of version of it, and they have all practiced their plan and developed the correct trading habits

Any strategy can be profitable or winning when it is used with most powerful analyzing money management approach.

Amazing.

Quoted for posterity.

I agree that it doesn’t matter what trading strategy you use, the main thing is that it brings profit. But that it’s not prohibited like arbitrary.