What can be a real profit per month?

That is the common rule for trading equities with no leverage.
10% capital per stock and no more than 10 stocks at any one time.

I am newbie in stock trading, can you tell me how is it organized and how can I buy one google or facebook share for instance.

try wikipedia.

Sure you want to buy Google? It can move $2 up or down in the blink of an eye! :smiley: She’s the GJ of the stocks. LOL

What does this mean, GJ - good job?

GJ = short hand for GBP/JPY. GBP/JPY is imfamous for big moves and trends. :wink:

Cool! Thank you!

I am sorry but!!!..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the fundamentals are missing, no, it’s not even worth to really reply.:rolleyes:, IT’S BAD.
NEWBIES!!! START ON THE BABYPIPS SCHOOL FIRST
Of course it may not be cartoonish enough for some:)

Sounds really great, but there is nothing completely risk free in the world. Something can always happened.

We love everything FREE!

Well obviously I don’t mean literally risk-free in terms of the capital invested. You can see that in context I meant that I would skim a slice off the top of my Forex earnings, and use that for tuition and to seed an account for stocks trading. As it is just a bit of the profit from Forex, that has never been moved across into my day-to-day life, I can then afford to learn stocks with this fund knowing that there is no risk to my wider finances, as the initial funds are ring-fenced and surplus. I contrast this with when I started Forex trading, when I had to use money raised from elsewhere. Context is everything and to me, I am fortunate enough to be able to have a run at stocks, including training, without worrying about risking anything from my non-trading life.

A newbie? I say a penny a pip or .01 % (one tenth of a percent) of your account whichever is smaller.

I am not a newbie - and I still can’t make money with this business. So all the times I would use $1 a pip - you can flushem down the terlet.

I suggest do go live, go with a $200 account and use 1 penny. That is 20,000 pips to figure it out, before the first account is gone.

Great call!
I use 1 cent for every $100 on my personal account, and for other accounts I trade, I use 1 cent for every $200. Sounds like a silly amount, but it is extremely effective.
Low risk, and a great night’s sleep on open trades;)

10% a month is an average gain.
Sometimes less, and sometimes a lot more.

Those pennies can add up:D

if you don’t mind me asking, which forex course did you take and which stocks course are you planning to take?