What do you say about Forex Trading?

From that maybe we can get valuable lesson as material learning . its very useful , no matter how bitter the experience when loss trade , from that we will born as trader who want to be advance in ahead . one day this similar experience can be minimized as low as possible

Forex trading is very much available for all and it is very profitable . You have to make sure you equip yourself with all the available information you need to know in forex trading and in demo practicing. Make sure you find yourself a good broker that you are comfortable with because it will help you in trading successfully.

Basically Forex Trading is process of money exchange where money of one country swapped into another country’s money and difference count as a profits or loss.

Hi seforx01,
On my view, you should at least finish the school of babypips.com and you will start knowing all your initial answers! By the way, FOREX can be called a complex business which needs skills by gathering minimum knowledge and lots of practice and all these are up to your personality. :slight_smile:
Thinking, that would help.

In forex we do trading virtually . we buy one currency against it sell another currency . In real trading our real amount is used . Our skill determines profit or loss in trading. I like forex trading because it is my way of earning with my regular job.

Yes and we can trade any currency via brokerage . so we will pay that broker with spreads , comission , swap or other in order we can buy or selling the currency in the forex market

For doing Safe trading, every traders have to understand Forex market news and have to do analysis of the market. Without analyzing market news, a trader can not understand what is going to happen next on Market. For you safety please try to choose a reliable broker and don’t be a scalper. If you can follow this instruction then Forex will be very easy not risky.

If you are whiling to learn you should know that there is no way of learning without losing some money. The best way of learning is through trading and losing, which means you are going to try again and again. This way you should learn through your mistakes.

I can say if forex is risky business, which as trader they having possibility losing money in forex trading activity, although this is also as potential busienss as source income, but in fact so many trader get fail here, and only small trader able generated good earning hrough forex, but one advantage forex business is we can treat as part time business only.

I say its a great home based business that you can do easily if you properly learn it and then have good experience.

Forex trading is unique business where millions of people are attached and earning reasonable amount, forex is good rewarding business and I love forex as I am involved in this business being a part timer. I found forex lucrative and interesting business and I will suggest all the people to join this famous business.

Forex trading is a worlwide business and it is the choice of majority as it is giving huge employment from all over the world. I also attached with this business since 2013 and I found forex perfect earning platform but for the sake of earning we will have to get the proper learning about forex.

Emotion not, trade forex you will, use the force… dan dan dan dandadhaaaan.

Forex trading is a good way to make a profit, but it also requires quite a lot of time to learn enough in order to become capable of doing so. In order to succeed you need to be serious and dedicated to your goal.

Know Yourself, Build plan around yourself, Believe in Yourself,

Forex trading is profitable too but it is highly risky too so before making investment proper advice should be taken from professional trading to trade more securely and minimize the risk.

I would like to say about forex that Forex is the best way of making money if you have good level of knowldge and skills about Forex and you have will to hard work to make profit in forex trading.

I would say that forex trading is not that easy it is certainly tough but if you could be patient and can spend sometime in the market , then you can learn a lot.

I would suggest getting yourself a good broker. I highly recommend First Rate FX. They provide an excellent service.

Forex trading is a big help for, since i started in forex until now i can earn enough money for me to use for my own needs, its a nice place to invest and even get good results from it, just remember to make right decision and learning, in no time you’ll earn more.