What do you think about MAYZUS Investment Company?

All I know about Mayzus is that, it is regulated by CySEC licensing, it was formerly known as UCWFX and is currently the biggest broker in Hungary I believe

You belief is right, Mayzus has improved dramatically over this limited time of around 6 to 7 years. This broker is very clear in its intentions of improving itself day by day. You can see many promotions through out the year and especially the seasoned ones are great offers.

Mayzus is offering a rebate offer and its quite a big one. You can get upto 40% of your spread back in to your trading account. Its such a high percentage of spread given back by Mayzus broker.

The clients are always the priority when it comes to Mayzus broker, that’s why the live chat is very fast and co-operative. It takes very little time to get in connection with any representative on Mayzus broker from live chat and quickly rectify any of your problems.

Mayzus broker offers a free “Quick Card”. Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus’s quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.

Just curious, did you ever make any withdrawals with Mayzus?

Yes I did withdraw from Mayzus on monthly or bi-monthly basis, depending on the amount I want to withdraw on single request.

Bullion Capital is the new partner for Mayzus broker. Bullion Capital is the creator of MetalDesk which is a platform specially designed for metal trading. Also you can collect your gold and other precious metals from any of the approved locations in London, New York and more.

I think Mayzus is a regulated broker, they don’t accept US Clients. Another thing is that, when you check their reviews about them on forex peace army, you will see scary reviews about them! Can we really trust Forex peace army?