What forex strategy makes alot of profit?

No one will tell you exact strategy for success . Every trader has to find best way of trading for him because each has different mindset, capital and trading time is also not same. We develop a good strategy after a lot work on trading.

The one that made lesser losses:36:

Actually no trading system is really superior or the other. Most times the efficiency of a trading system depends on the trading conditions as well as the personality of the trader using it. Thus common price action can be as powerful as an impulse trading system.

I don’t think that there is any strategy due to which you make huge profit ever. Loss is also the part of this business and some time your strategy goes wrong and you might face the loss, so be careful and always do forex after having proper understanding.

I completely agree with Sebastiano. Every trader need to have his own strategy and his own money management plan.

Money management is key. Even with the holy grail of strategies there will be losses and if you don’t use proper risk management you could blow your account.

What if you don’t blow your account but make a sizable fortune which not only pays for your children’s private education but also allows you to retire 10 years earlier than expected?

Just asking…

I sometimes wonder whether inexperienced, aspiring traders scratch their heads in puzzlement at some of the “information” in threads like this one, actually believe it, or whether - even at that level - they know better. Some of each, I suppose, realistically … :33:

Positive attitude is the best strategy due to which we can make the reasonable profit, we should not feel fear and should take the bold decision after making good planning and strategy and forex will give the fruitful result, it is lucrative business.