What is the best platform to start trading (or following) forex with?

Hi, does anybody know when cmirror will come out?

I dont know what is this? But why wait for a service that has not been developed yet, where you have zulutrade and it is among the most sophisticated copy-trading services…

Agreed with EDDY MO. It seem pretty good from what I can tell so far, since I started with a DEMO with them a few days ago. You just have to weeded out the bad traders. That is what I am currently doing using my demo account. Once I go live on ZuluTrade, I will have prospective traders (about 3 so far) that I will followed.

@ EDDY MO, how many traders do you usually followed at one time? If you don’t mind me asking.

I guess the number of traders that each of one likes to follow depends on the equity - the biggest the initial balance the more the number of traders we like to follow.
I have followers with 2 traders and all the way their trading strategies, and on the other hand I have managed to follow and with ten traders and copying one trade per time. It all depends on the way the strategy we are comfortable with.

btw, how much is your performance, are you winning or loosing ?

Thanks for answering my question.

I was in a lost position when I first started, I just selected the top ten traders. (more or less) I am (now) on the upward trends slowly. Current close to a draw. (Overall ROI: 1% after the first 3 days) That is to included manual open trades that basis off a few things (random assessment on my part).

I guess you could say, I am using this as an additional learning tools. Basically, seeing why are the traders open trades and do my diligent and research. Then I put that into the manual trades. So far my manual trades got ROI of 1%.

Huh, I think zulutrade is exactly what you want for trading. In terms of following along for the fun of it I would suggest a demo account that’s not limited to 30 days. I use oanda demo because they have their own platform as well as an mt4 option. Go to oanda, start a demo account, and follow along with their desktop client. The only way I see you making extra cash without having the time to learn manual trading is by sticking with social trading like zulu.

Thanks for the advice. :smiley: I do have Oanda Accounts (Both Live and Demo [fxTrade (live) and MT4 (Demo)]) :wink: What do you meant by follow along with their desktop client? Please clarified.

Oops sorry about that! I just realized I only read the first page of this thread. I was referring to the fxTrade software that you can download on your computer.

No problem at all, :smiley: That is why I use reply with quote, or do the “@ Username” to let the person know I am talking to them. :wink:

Since you have mentioned Oanda, are you trading live with them? Or, just Demo MT4 account?

I like your style! I’m still using an oanda demo account but when I go live I will switch to their mt4 offering because I find oanda’s charts to be a little muddy for spotting trends for whatever reason. I want to be profitable before I switch to real money for sure.

@ Chumpski - Thanks. I am assuming you meant fxTrade Demo, right? That is why you mentioned that the charts are a little muddy. It is even worst (for me) on the mobile app (especially dark tone). It is harder to determine the indicator. I seem to like MT4 platform better. I have been holding back on moving to live MT4 account. Still trying to find a good EA that I can use with it. Every single one of the EA I got turn out less useful than my manual trading.

Use MT4 as it’s a good one and easy as well. You can also pair it up with Zule’s signal provider program. Just make sure you pick a good one and choose carefully.

or also the affiliate program as well. or as a follower…either way you decide there are different approaches.
alsol, you know they have their own trading platform…unfortunately i am not a good trader myself, bu ive read good comments about it.