What topics would you like to see discussed through educational videos?

Thanks Emerald… Lexy has actually left the forex world, so it is I who is still sticking with forex…

but it is fine for now.

There is worth in every market, and flipping from market to market is the ‘style drift’ that kills

the best strategies… personally I would not leave forex for now, as there would need to be

some deep structural failure to motivate my trading away from forex…

But of course, eventually, I will diversify… The other issue is capital and TopStepTrader futures

trading, albeit on demo, showed me that my trading style is not suited to futures contract sizing,

so it is not appealing to me whatsoever. . . But others may find it so.

That said, volume-price analysis of currency futures is something that I use frequently to trade

spot, so it is sufficient for me to span the gap this way.

I will think on and come up with a video topic all of my own :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great input, Emerald and Lexy.

EmeraldOrc is right, of course. I should have said “Market Profile applies to spot forex [I]only in so far as it’s correlated with forex futures”[/I] (but that’s a very high correlation! The “market” being “profiled” is actually the futures market, not the spot market.) :8:

Wow!! I’m confused. We have correlation between future and spot. We have option , vanilla option . Would be helpful of there is any books you pros could share here. I need some material :). I stopped looking at tick volume on spot forex . Too much screen time and accuracy less than 25%. Perhaps I need to check on future’s volume on said currency. Confusing part is. In spot fx there are two currency per pair. In future, I guess I would have to check both of the currency and determine ?

Dear Joe,

it is confusing, of course, but you must not feel like you must understand everything right away… Knowledge comes better with context: when we learn concepts and words out of context they have no meaning…sometimes us newbies feel like we must learn everything before we can ‘talk shop’ with people who seemingly know more than us… But I stopped worrying about that, personally, because knowledge and profitability are not a direct correlation, meaning that you can be a profitable trader with a very narrow set of trading concepts in your vocabulary, or, inversely, you can know almost everything that there is to.know about trading but be a terrible trader…

For my fiftieth trading video I would like to discuss a special topic: do you have any suggestions?

… after the UK’s EU referendum, to see what impact it will have on

my account, and what happens to my trades… a sort of evaluation of

my long-term trading through a year of quiet and not-so-quiet times,

including expectations, risk managements, psychology, etc.