What's the difference between part-time and full-time trading?

Yeah and if we have more than one source of income than we could make more money in Forex Trading.

I am not sure how these two things are connected, please elaborate?

i would say that a part time/full time trader is not dependant on the amount of time you spend infront of the charts(this will be more dependant on your trading style).

like others have said i would agree that a full time trader is someone who’s main income is through trading.

thats the first mistake, you are thinking like a employee and not a trader…full time part time is only relevant if you get paid for hours worked… a traders sole focus is to make money. which can happen in secs minutes or hours. it depends on market movement.

I agree. What is more, a trader, unless he’s employed somewhere in a professional capacity, is always on their own. They make their own decisions and take responsibility for both their successes and their failures.

Part time trading is more advisable as we can have our other options open. So that we have more options to make money.

It’s not just adviseable, for most people it’s necessary and unavoidable because the income from forex trading is not enough to keep them afloat.

Part time trading means, trading based on any specific session or few trading hours mainly! Since, Forex market is open for twenty four hours that’s way, part time Forex traders are available here! Besides, of course you can be a full time swing trader! Full time traders spend here minimum 8 hours in a day, they can use maximum opportunities of market!

Full time traders have much more capital :smiley: not 500 bucks as many think. such depos are normal for part time traders who do it for getting additional income or as a hobby… people that don’t have some free money to risk with, wouldn’t be able to trade full time

True. Besides, it’s very difficult to profit enough money to live off for the month off such a small deposit.

Forex Trading needs money to invest and it also has a chance to lose it all in it. But if you earn through more than one source, you could have the money when you lose it all in Forex.

True that! Forex income is totally uncertain so relying solely on it is not a good idea unless and until you are pretty sure of making profits every time. Having other sources of income active would not always haunt the trader of losing all his money and also he can think of investing further.

The question is, how does one juggle between their regular job, Forex trading and taking care of one’s family in case they have one? It’s a very difficult balancing act, unfortunately.