When Should I Start Demo Trading?

I would suggest that demo trading is a second step to start with. Firstly one must learn the basic concepts, terms and know about the basics of forex trading. After that when you start feeling comfortable then you can think of putting that knowledge into practice. Some people do trade on demo simultaneously while learning but it is difficult and everyone cannot do that. So, first learn then demo and then live trading is most suitable process.

Demo trading takes no pain and very little efforts to start. You just need to find a good Forex broker with good trading conditions and start investing your time to the demo trading on different trading instruments.

Once you are sure that the broker is reliable and offers you secure payment & withdrawal options. You will be okay with investing your time & money with them through live trading account.

1 Like

Demo account is very helpful in finding and training traders trading strategy that suits their trading style, but can not train emotional of trading which basically very influential on the outcome, so it would be better if beside we practice using the demo account, we also train our emotions trading with a real account even without using our own money as utilizing free no deposit bonus from the broker.

1 Like

Thank God you took the trouble to mention it: I can’t imagine how anyone would ever have suspected it, without the clarity and perspicacity of your input on the subject. Are you by any chance related to our similarly esteemed contributor “Bearish”? I see that all your posts are in similar vein to his …

1 Like

Thank you very much for the post…
I completely learnt from your experience now I know I should go on with the course or even to a reasonable extent before demo trading.

I started trading with no idea, when I realize there no two ways bout. I completed the courses and started trading on demo for a 6 to 7 months before trading on a live account…