Where to invest $5,000 - $10,000?

Why aren’t fxcm swaps shown at forexchurch.com?
Where can I find them on the fxcm website?

If you open a demo account with FXCM, you will find on tradestation under simple dealing rates two columns: RollS & RollsB. These are the swaps.

Thanks for the tip oceanman. I did find that on their website and already intended to open a demo. Still wondering about the 2 questions though so I hope Jason can answer them.

Hi Pip2hunt,

I visited the website you mentioned, and it says you can “Search for forex brokers offering a particular pair through their MT4 Platform”.

That suggests they compile info on brokers through MT4. However, swap info is not available through our MT4 platform. Instead, as Oceanmen mentioned, FXCM clients access swap info through our Trading Station platform. Even our MT4 clients can use their login details to access swap info through Trading Station.

While we don’t display swap info on our website, we have a web-based version of Trading Station that you can use to view this information.

Hi, Does FXCM also gives Deposit Bonus to new clients? thanks

Good brokers dont need tricks like that.
If you’re considering a broker who offers this, look closely at the small print. They are going to get their money back from you someway

Most brokers offer large fund account from 5k-10k$, Interactive Broker require $10k initial deposit.