Where to start

Hello guys, Ok I already got the MT4 and I�ve been checking how it works. additionally Ive concentrated on reading about indicators, but in fact I don�t know how to practice with them, now I just have a mixed in my head so, I would prefer to follow your advice about which indicator try what can you recommend me to start?. Thks :frowning:

You should download the metatrader/mt4 software from a broker that provides it. Checkout these brokers:

interbankfx, alpari-idc, liteforex, oanda, gaincapital, fxdd, fxcm, instaforex, fxopen.

Do some searches on google to find out more about them.

[QUOTE=Ichigo;82340]You should download the metatrader/mt4 software from a broker that provides it. Checkout these brokers:

interbankfx, alpari-idc, liteforex, oanda, gaincapital, fxdd, fxcm, instaforex, fxopen.

Do some searches on google to find out more about them.

Ok, I will check them out , thank you for your reply, I hope it works to solve the mix I have in my head about the indicators. If you have some of your preferences please let me know Thank you again. :confused:

There are a lot of free ebooks floating around. You just have to find it. Otherwise buy some books on TA (Technical Analysis)

OK, quick and dirty, but will point you in the right direction

"SHI_Channel_True
Barrys support and resistance
zigzag

stochastics ---- 8/3/3 (less for very short timeframes, more for longer)
CCI – 12

with the above you will SEE what and where your price IS during any timeframe you wish to work in and over a period of time, you will UNDERSTAND how the currencies move.

this is a touch above 6th grade, so if any questions hit me up over at my thread and ill help you thru !

if you are still confused after all this, try the simplest of moving average crossovers which would be the 12/50 — there are TONS of others, but if you dont start SOMEPLACE, you wont be able to adjust the values of the ma’s to accomodate your trading style and timeframes you trade in.

STARTING there, youve got a decent beginning into the world of tech analysis.

enjoy and trade well

mp

[B][I]Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !

As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence – BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY HID THE KEY !![/I][/B]

Ok, thank you very much for this specific information, you are right I just need to start someplace, Ill follow your suggestions, the simple way would be good for me. Now I hope to start making up my own way of going with this, small strategies or something like that. I want to do it by myself but for now I�ll need help. Thanks again:cool:

thats a good basic list to get you moving — now open a demo with ONLY the amount you will be trading live with – if you cant change the total amount, sell off until you reach that amount of equity in the accnt.

then understand that you can blow the demo as many times as you wish — thats what theyre for and you will learn wonderfully from your mistakes !

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140, Thanks for your specific information, those kind of things can be known just by the experience so thanks again. Ill learn from my experiences about it and try to get the simple way of earning a good living as you mentioned.

I really want to learn to trade, so I�m studying. But I now I have to practice� and ask! I�m looking for the best information, the best broker, and the best options to trade in the future� Just a question: Where can I find something about trading strategies?

right here on this site — best learning site you can find, if not the only one dedicated to teaching newbs only !

ANY demo will do ya, since what you end u trading with probably wont be what you start with — kinda like wives i guess !

mp