Where's the school progress?

Hello all,

So I just joined babypips.com this week and so far I’m really impressed will all of the free info that I’ve learned and found here. I’ve never been a part of forex trading before (and still haven’t yet until I at least graduate from Preschool, LOL). I’m a healthcare provider here in Southern Cali and I do ok financially, but I have a friend who’s been doing quite well with forex and wants to teach me, but he recommends I do my own research beforehand to see if I really want anything to do with it to begin with. SO HERE I AM.

My question here really has nothing to do with forex, but simply about the website. I log into my account every time, but my progress in “School” is gone everytime I log in. It’s not keeping track for some reason. Any suggestions?

Hi mate
I’ve been on babypips for a few years

but also have been away for a few years
now when i started here some 7 years ago

the School Tab was new
and when you were logged in you could see your progress in the form of a progress bar in each subject on the left side of the screen

BUT THIS PROGRESS WAS DEPENDENT ON SOMETHING

at the bottom of each page, you had to click / Tick that you have read the page
this is still true

now… the interface has changed and personally i like the old way.

but now, when you go into each topic there will be a tick to show the completion

you go into it like this

Education
How to trade forex
You’ll see SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY

scroll down a bit and you’ll get to the first chapter PRESCHOOL
and under YOUR PROGRESS, you’ll see X of 24 Lessons completed and a BLUE PROGRESS BAR
and under COURSE OUTLINE you’ll see the topics and which is ticked

Just keep scrolling down until the ticks end there is either a circle with a PLAY BUTTON in it or a Circle that is Partly filled

THIS WILL BE YOUR CURRENT POSITION

now
KEEP IN MIND

for progress to occur

1. You need to have an account with babypips
  2. you need to be signed in while reading School of Pipsology
  3. YOU MUST at the bottom of the page, where you see

TRACK PROGRESS
Did you Complete this lesson

YES NO

YOU MUST TICK YES IN ORDER FOR A TICK TO APPEAR IN YOUR PROGRESS

if you haven’t
just go through and tick them to catch up

Hope that helps

Your School progress tutorial definitely helps but the OP posted his question 4 years ago. :smile:

hehe…
Sorry about that
this new interface is kind of throwing me a little
i didn’t realize it was that long ago