Why do so many people say forex is a scam?

look at gambling - they always have new methods for roulette, it’s all crap.

Well it is true, forex is a scam and this is so because the system of money itself is a scam. Ask the FED how it creates money out of nowhere, and subsequently the banks, for example in the case someone takes a loan (I have only briefly watched the ‘Zeitgeist: Addendum’ movie, so no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information :smiley: ).
What comes to mind: how is leverage created?
I think this is what is meant by ‘forex is a scam’.

Leverage is given in the form of a Loan by the broker I guess?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

PS:I have seen Zeitgeis and there is no much relation

There are two Zeitgeist movies, the second, “‘Zeitgeist: Addendum’” deals with the monetary system.

There are professional gamblers who make consistent and even huge money gambling.

The difference is in the type of gambler a gambler is. There is the usual type that is just doing it for fun and has no concept of how to do it professionally.

They dont take things into consideration, like having an edge, win/loss ratio, money management or risk managment.

Guess what trading is gambling. And that doesn’t make it a scam or something that can’t be done consistently for money. You are making a [B]BET[/B] that a certain outcome may or may not happen.

[B]ALL trading is speculation, speculation [B]IS[/B] gambling[/B].

All traders need to accept the above on a very deep level, IMO. IME, accepting that helps immensely with trading.