Why do traders Fail?

This is one of the most major concern for all the traders that they wish to achieve total financial freedom but the investment is way too low to expect the high returns. Only when we control our emotions we can scale up the gains and reach great heights in the trading business.

Its difficult for a retail trader to appreciate just how different the mindset of the marketmaker is.
The size of flows and diversity of players that a large market maker sees makes the retail players actions like pin pricks on an elephant.

The big reason for loss is one that traders had freedom to use their high or big investment in their own way , Befinners had not a such quality to understand and react market correctly. They had low skill ecpect more from market in low time frame . They should avoid hurry in trading to avoid loss.

I think this all is right. Concerning new traders, one more reason can be included: trading on demo account passes smoothly without their being nervous. When it comes to loss of real money it becomes not so easy to react on it absolutely adequately. It is often possible to make up for all losses. The real trader fails when he actually gives up.

If we are being patient and we can understand our losses then this will give us a big boost and we will know the advantages of trading in this manner :slight_smile:

We also need to know how we can trade in the different Time Frames :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I agree with Lack of Capital. This for myself was a major issue starting out. But thankfully I was able to get into a decent Prop-trading program not many of them out there. Lack of skill & lack of confidence seem to work to the same affect. Iā€™ve only been trading roughly 3yrs now and It feels like Iā€™ve already been through a ton. Cant image how the" real warrior veterans" whoā€™ve been in it for 15 plus years must feel right now as weā€™re slowly drifting into a new year. Even these last 5 months have been really valuable learning experience. Anyone else here currently involved with any prop-trading firms? There is seriously very few of these.

Read this if your thinking about it. lots of scammers out there. buyer beware.

Reviews of Blue Point Trading at Investimonials

If you are patient so it is easier for you to manage profit and loss as the result of trading then you could gain consistent profit. If youā€™re patient so you will wait to find out the best time to enter and exit point. If you can stick on the rule in your trading plan then it will be easier to handle your problem.

Certainly patience is one of the biggest advantage or tool for the traders such that they can be able to overcome their other problems such as anxiety, fear, rage, greed and so on. Hence, those who are patient enough while trading will certainly excel in the trading business.

It is right that patience is important thing in psychology control but it is not tool for traders because patience is close relationship with discipline in trading. Tool in trading is about strategy, indicators, trendline, or any other things which can help you technically. Patience will help you to minimize loss so itā€™s about psychologically.

I think the most important points are 2, 4 and 6. Emotions, greed and lack of proper education are the worst base to become a good trader.

Yeah, probably.

I think traders actually fail for a huge variety of different reasons, of which the ā€œBig Threeā€ (although they mutually overlap to a considerable extent) are probably ā€¦

1. They never actually develop a system/method which has a genuine edge (positive net expectation) in the first place;

2. Undercapitalisation and excessively risky position-sizing;

3. They donā€™t have, or develop, enough judgement/discrimination to decide by whom to be guided.

I think the first two of those ā€œBig Threeā€ perhaps fall under the more general heading of lack of education/understanding about the statistical and probabilistic realities that necessarily underlie all successful, profitable trading, while the third probably relates more to the nature of the industry itself, the people it attracts, and the fact that the failure-rate with all forms of attempted self-employment/business is pretty high, and misinformation and misguidance (some of it actively incentivised) is all over the place, especially online where thereā€™s absolutely no quality control over publication.

I think because the forex is a play, although they are more experienced than us (I am not a trader) the can loss as well, of course, less than us.
The think is to find a trader with best records, looking for My fxbook or fxstat,

Greed and emotions are the most common case, especially when weā€™re affected by several losses, some might do revenge trading which is not goodā€¦

Only focus on how much money can earn, not to the process

Focusing on both the money making and the trading aspect goes hand in hand. Thus, one should always focus towards the trading business aspects which can make them win in the forex market.

I have read a lot of threads and I keep seeing post saying that scalping is the worst possible trading strategy does anyone know what scalping is and whether this is true?