Why MOST of you who trade lose money

sigh people can be so resistant…
if you have “seen it all” as you say…could you explain to me where the financial benefit comes from trading the magnitude of the correlation? I would appreciate that.
Not a scammer…i have nothing to sell…there is no reason to report me tbh. I’m just giving the raw materials of my strategy to people in the hopes that a seclect few may be smart enough to figure it out. Kindly chill please

TradingLiberation, do you stand by your claim that most traders lose because they don’t know about correlation? If all traders knew about correlation, MOST would win?

You have posted absolutely nothing but only to tell us that we are all stupid and only you know how to make money at forex.

Yes, I have seen your sort on this forum before.

Either a scammer trying to hide behind innocence, or a beginner who knows nothing about trading but loves to be conceited. :mad:

No need to waste my time with you - your time on this forum will be short indeed.
Unlike my time and tested proven record on this forum.

My hyperlinks stand…

How do you hedge in the forex market? | The Essentials of Trading

Material by [B]Rhodytrader (Honorary FX Member)[/B]

and

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/359-hedging.html

Babypips forum.

[B]Also stands my warning to new people on this forum…

Ignore tradingliberation’s posts!! [/B] :frowning: :frowning:

Then why aren’t more EAs extremely successful?
There are some awesome coders out there, but I have yet to see an EA that reacts correctly to market fluctuations.

Caution is taking trades I know have the highest probability of success. An EA would take every potential setup. That’s not the most efficient way to minimize losses.

Have you [B]EVER[/B] traded live?
If not, not matter how ironclad you think your system is, the chink in the armor will be between your ears. Trading other people’s money will only increase the fear factor.
I hope the investor’s names don’t end with an “i”.

That’s all I was asking for.

You have this misconstrued. I’m not bashing the idea, I’m bashing your approach to making it public.
No live account proof, cryptic details, and the claims that you know why most lose.

Even Einstein had to prove his theories.

And he didn’t have a physics demo account.:stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, i’m saying that most traders are losing money because they are adding an unnecessary level of risk to their trades. Ye, i think that it all traders knew baout correlation…“more” traders would be profitable

I’m sorry, the title says “MOST” …not more. I think you should start the thread again with a title that properly reflects the above post. You don’t want to mislead people now. :wink:

EDIT: Wait “Nah, i’m saying that most traders are losing money because they are adding an unnecessary level of risk to their trades”

So you are saying most? I’m very confused now.

This statement alone show that you know nothing about trading!! :frowning:

Besides your spelling is terrible.
Anyone with a decent dose of skill, can spell properly.

[B]A scammer, I think!! [/B] :mad:

[B]Wait for it!![/B] :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Every man takes his own limits for the limits of the world. Think about that tymen…you might learn something, and become a chiller person in the process.

Hi TL,

Sorry, I can’t use chat as our firewalls prevent it here at work.

I always thought trading correlations either meant hedging (breaking even) or doubling the risk …your use of correlation then doesn’t do either?

I was reading this investopedia article…would you mind giving it a glance and let me know if this kinda, sorta, anything like your approach?

Using Currency Correlations To Your Advantage

Thanks,
:slight_smile:

I am learning that you are ignorant, know nothing about trading and have jumped on this bandwagon without any research - or you are a scammer.

yo np about the firewall, i’ll be on for a while longer and continue to post on this thread. that is correct, my use of correlation doesn’t do either and, that article, which i actually read awhile back when i was starting this strategy, doesn’t have much to do with this system. it’s kindaaaa close though ;D

One of these will be the famous FreedomRocks scam.

I think this was the big daddy of all the correlation schemes that are offered.

Yes and yes - I have done my research into this stuff.
Here is what Rhodytrader (Honorary FX Member) and expert on correlation (offset trading) trading says…

Originally posted by [B]Rhodytrader[/B]

The problem any systems like these have is that they will do well when the market is trending in your direction or generally moving sideways. They will kill you when the trend is against you because you’ll keep adding to losing positions.

not a scammer…dunno why you would think that in the first place. your thoughts are your own mate, i would appreciate it however if you wouldn’t keep posting unfounded assertions though. this post is aimed at helping people down the path of learning a certain method of trading. if you are not interested, please do not post.

I make money either way…trending or in consolidation, doesn’t matter

How many pairs would you trade at the same time? Do you calculate your own correlation factors? Is there a part of that article that is closer than others?..and what part?..lol

While I don’t mind playing 20 questions, and as I think I saw asked before, would you share your journey?..like where did that article lead you to next? so I don’t have to ask “and then” 20 or more times ;)…and what do you mean by magnitude?

Not having read much on correlation strategies, so this is just an off the cuff idea.

wait for a higly correlated set of pairs to go out of correlation, which they will do from time to time. and then trade them back into correlation.

^^closer ;D

It isn’t that simple, if there were no “tricks” to making money in FX how could people make consistent, system based, profits?

Where is the system?

You have to figure it out for yourself…for about the 10th time, i have give you the raw materials to do so. just give it some thought you’ll get there