Why people sell their system and hestitate to share to everyone?

nice post, Turbo!

The problem is that with many banks squeezing interest rates to near- or at-zero,

savers have nowhere to park their money: governments are desperately trying to

make it easier for the public to spend, but harder for them to save… Returns in

a typical bank account may be 0.5%, so where is the incentive for you to take your

money out of your wages and deposit anything at all in your bank?

This is pushing people to take risks, like putting their savings into index-tracking funds

or into a brokerage account (and trade the stock market themselves), which can be

a disaster if they lack trading skills… but, until central banks stop messing around with

the near-legendary ‘2% inflation target’ (yawn), and raise those [B]b l o o d y r a t e s[/B],

this is exactly what will push people (who want to save more and spend less) into becoming

generators of their own financial returns through trading…

i so agree with you. im aswell sosick of the fed bullcrap. in past it was a side note when the fed had a speech or announcement. noone got fuzzed up about it. now… when i see a fed announcement comming up i feel like going to holidays the week before and after. its annoying as crap. ever since 2008 the rules are offset and the crowds are so hard trying to read the words of the chairmen and im so annoyed by this what i call “the guessing votality”. Now it is a big event even when one of the fed or ECB members (not even chairmen) has some sort of unimportant speech at a univefrsity campus. I remmber 2 years it was the worst by far. Bullard had some unimportant crap speech somewhere not even connected to interest rates or QE and he said something stupid and the dow dropped by 350 points just to come back a hour later when he dennied he intended to implify any changes bla bla bla.

the reason i remember this so well is because it hittedme in the back that from then on i have to watch out if one of the FED members had a good toilet session this morning or not.

thank god that has settles and calmed down a bit.

about crowds in stocks, completely agree people have no alternative. we have a big bubble forming in the stocks atthe moment (i think i posted that somewhere a while ago) due to the lack of alternatives. the funny part is that the FED/ECB is looking for inflation and thinks we have no inflation while in fact we have a huge inflation at the moment, but not in our real lifes - in stocks. all the pumped summs go into stocks instead into spending. that way a household based inflation will never occure.

To be honest i think the fed is beginning to understand that and is pushing the stock prices down by itself with their newest tactic of hide and hold. as long as the dow is not stretching out to high or to low the minimum changes will last. seems to me their target is to reduce the effect on the stock market and get it of the “baby bottle filled with scotch and steroids” and bring the stock markets back to normal stage of supply and demmand instead of “the only left option”. But in my opinion the FED is doing it to slow, Yellen anyways was always know as supporter of the ultra low interest rates, i remember reading a profile of her back then few months before she got elected. if bernanke would still be in charge i think we would already be back at 2% by the FED.

Europe… as usually… slow mo decitions. theyshould have do their QE programms years before. in 2010 already and not in 2015… idiots. lacking 5 years. while the FED was already done with itsprogramm and the US economy started to grow again in reasonable speed, the europeans (thanks to the germans who were blocking constantly) didnt even start yet the inevitable QE programm. now we have 5 lost years in europe where nothing moved from the stage of 2010 (at least in suth europe).

Due tp the low interest rates we even have a huge real estate bubble in germany. flats that used to cost 12-15 years of a average household saving now cost 20-25 years of savings of a average household. ridicculous how noone is seeing that still, not even politians or banks, still pumping new money into loans. people get lones with 0 margin in germany at the moment to buy houses and flats. (do you remember 2005-2008 when people created a real estate bubble in USA with estimating the worth of their real estate way to high and banks giving 0% margin loans to buy real estates to average people? that was the reason for the latest crisis) funny isnt it, how cicles and patterns constanttllllyyyy repeat itself everywhere on the world. -> remember the Japan real estate bubble in early 1990… ultra low interest rates in japan since 20 years… etc etc.

You know, I don’t even need proof to see that you are right. While reading your post I gave it some thought and it makes sense. Social trading sites can make a blast. The know fairly well who is trading what system and can respond to it.

Excellent addition.

Excellent post…

Sadly I am going to bed…

I agree with every word …

:slight_smile:

absolutely agree. lately i aswell was giving some thoughts about social trading sites. im not into that matter at all but i think it can make some great future, but not as trader rather as broker. After i found out how easy it is to open a brokerage company i was really thinking about social trading stuff. who knows, maybe in some time we can PM about such stuff and contemplate some plans. who knows, you never know what future brings.

My PM thingy box is ready to accept messages. :wink:

Hey RT

I never realised you were BP…I was on the shell trading floors in London from around 1979 …when were you trading for BP ?

Nvp
(Neil)

I think you’ll find BP means BabyPips :wink:

ok apologies for that …I thought RT was a trader initially for BP Oil

I was going to share some names we might have mutually remembered

N

N

We have alot of free article and posts from all perfect traders in world in bp and other websites they already done their best with sharing , if the readers still need shortcut they still can pay , os totally up to them , is because their level understanding of thing different , no one want the process everyone want the result ! , just see the tutorial in baby pips how complete it is. The readers and newbie need time to understand that market is acting in smart way , I think those who have 5 or 10 above experience if they want to sell system as package for fair low price it doesn’t matter ,in other side i would advice the more you make the more need to share to poor people outside there , isn’t that nice? .

Everyone needs money and they can make bit money with selling their systems. So it is not bad and thay can buy the systems.

People develop any successful trading system after great efforts they want to get benefit of their hard work in shape o money so they try to sell their systems not share free with others. its not bad if others pay some money to get good trading tips for profit taking.

You are right, I myself had often asked several traders about their strategies but they refused to give it for free saying that they had spend a lot of time tweaking their strategy and if we see they are right in saying this.

Because it’s a product of their hard work. You don’t let other get freebies when you’re the one who worked your butt off to find a working system.