Will alpari UK clients get their money back?

Anyone here in the lucky first 500 to claim their money from the claim portal? KPMG are a scam, they have looked at all the paperwork for 8 weeks and yet say this “The Joint Special Administrators are not currently able to confirm whether
there will be sufficient funds in the Client Money Pool to pay out your Client Money Entitlement in
full.” They just released a 45 page document detailing every little detail except they still dont know if there is enough client funds to pay back all of us clients, what a fraud, Also why do we the clients have to pay back KPMG to pay back our money, how much are they going to charge? its a simple task it would take basic office temps two weeks to do.

Hey Thanks for the notification…NO, I haven’t got selected either for the 500 by the randam selection pool. It surely is a ridiculous update after the staggering period. According to the article KPMG launches Claims portal for Alpari UK clients | AtoZ The traders who had open positions are even in a longer cue to redemption.

Guys, are you up to date with the latest news on the administration? The FSCS is going to offer compensation aside the JSA Alpari UK clients to be compensated by UK’s compensation scheme - AtoZ ForexAtoZ Forex

I think they need to pay back their clients their money. An watching how it will all go about. Many loosed so much in the market tragedy of usd/chf and hopefully they will be at least compensated.

Did any of you get access to the claims portal that KPMG setup?

If you didn’t get invitation you are required to submit a claim.

I didnt have access, some people who didnt have open positions had access tho. The fscs will pay out and so will kpmg, fscs supposedly will be the faster payment. meeting on the 12th march.