Will you be alive in 2078?

No, like I said I heard a plumbing advert on LBC that said something about tariffs or something else similar that would continue until 2078, nothing special.

I’m in my 30s now, so it’s highly unlikely.

Will I be alive in 2078?
If I am still able to get around and take care of myself - fine. If not - i’d rather not be.
Don`t want to be a burden to my son.

It is impossible to predict the death time and year as anyone can die at any moment. You can not guarantee of living for even a next moment. Death is the bitter truth which can be faced by anyone at any time. Live long folks!

I don’t think that the world will live that long. :laughing:
Only fewest of the world can understand why.

I may still be, but if not my BOT will keep trading on micro lots

1 Like

Are you talking about Thermal Nuclear war?

Lol I have seen some random threads on BP over the years, but this takes the biscuit. In 2078 I will be 104, so yes I hope that with medical advancements, the fortune to have a comfortable home, and a supportive family at that point I will still have another decade or so’s trading ahead of me.

1 Like

lol, very difficult question all the time. You should have asked this to God. He only knows. :smile:

I am trying to be more optimistic than that. :smiley:

True indeed. More important than the length of your life is how you lived it! I don’ think about death as much. But when the time comes I don’t want to leave this world with any regrets or without doing the things that I wanted to do.

Same here. Moreover, there are thousands, millions ways to be grateful for in this life.

1 Like

Bahahaha, I will be looooooong gone by then, fortunately, then you youngins will have to deal with, in no particular order, Yellowstone Caldera, The Greater San Fran Earthquake, The Ring Of Fire Blowing up, The Earths Poles reversing, A Yuuuuuuge CME, and the ever present NIBIRU, oh also the Great Asteroid Of Death. It’s funny, how liberating impending death can be.

The Ever Liberated VIPER

I’l be alive in 2078. I will be 88 but I will be alive :joy: I hope x

Nibiru is a hoax. There is no evidence of a rogue planet nearby.

Hey S, All hail NIBIRU, the bringer of death and freedom.

The Ever Nihilistic VIPER

Interesting question. In 2078 I would be in the edge between life and death :smile:

If i will still be around I will be pretty old. why? is something grand expected to happen then?
:astonished: are you a time traveler?

Living to that age doesn’t sound too appealing, so I hope not.

Hello guys! I do not know whether I would be alive the next moment as life is much uncertain. People comes at a certain time but dies at any moment. It is decided fact that when, where, and how you will die. We have to do good deeds in our life as it is temporary. Thanks