Winning

You’re right… On live trading, things are different!

Profit: [B]38.4% [/B]
Drawdown: Less than [B]-4.9%.[/B]

Our Starting balance for November is [B]$13,846[/B]…

Our Account Balance Must not Fall below [B]-8% [/B]of our MONTHLY startup capital…

If Your Are Watching this account, Please request new login by sending an email to <[email protected]> . I need to Keep track of who’s watching the live trades I execute.

Thank You For Participating.

a quick note for people who are interested in this and are still beginners look how his pairs dont counter each other thats important like (eur/usd, usd/cad) trading like this is possible but the way hes doing it would completely skew his probabilities for success.

thanks good post

lol…

when did you become the developer of my system to tell if it would competely skew my probability for success after 6years of trading it?

the changing of my password only shows me how many forum members are actually watching my live trades.

till date, the drawdown still remains at [B]-4.70[/B]% on [B]42.9[/B]% Profit.

I suggest if you do not know how my system works, please don’t make negative comments.

Thanks… good post.

hey it was a positive comment reread it… your skewing in a positive direction. i was beefing you up bud. because i like your style. i was pointing out a small detail alot of people get wrong but you get right. my bad i noticed i put a but in there so it makes it seem negative but im supporting you grammatical error.

oh. bud sorry i interpreted negatively.
my apologies too…

no problem …

what are you using to judge directional movement just major trends?

I can easily replace that 1000 bucks and try again.

I can’t say the same with 100k.

Why not? If you can “easily” replace $1000 on your $10,000 account, why couldn’t you just as “easily” replace $100k on your $1 million account?

really … your cool with loosing 100k? cause id crap myself…

Of course not, but I wouldn’t be cool with losing $1000 if all I had to my name was $10,000 either. If I had $1 million in a trading account, it would likely mean I had multi-millions elsewhere. Guys like Buffet or the turtle traders lost millions or more at a time and didn’t lose sleep over it.

edit: To be clear, I am more taking issue with being comfortable risking 10% on a trade at the lower level. It seems to me someone who can only afford to spare $1000 for trading can less afford a large drawdown than someone who has a spare million $ set aside for trading.

mate, my way of trading doesn’t makes sense to most traders but makes total sense to the market and few traders like you who could see through a system and reveal secrets!

[B]I use Major, Intermediate and Minor trends; direct Price Action and absolute timing.[/B]

this thread just reveals the MM system i use, most traders Or newbie here might have an edge already but due to bad MM technique, they get blownout of the water all the time! With this technique & regardless of their edge, they are sure to win always if applied correctly.

thanks

I finally stopped trading for this year to resume Jan 09’
Our last 2 months (Oct 13th-Dec 8th) achieved a pretty nice figure till date of 38% Profit risking no higher than 1% of our equity/trade.

I will resume posting by Jan-Dec’09

Thank You.

Very cool concept! Keep us up to date and thank for your contribution!

Thanks NJPTRIX…see you in '09