Withdraw cash

Hi all,

Looking for suggestions, do you think you manage your finances well? Do you have any tips you would like to share? Thank you

Someone (a) who’s a real broker rather than a counterparty market-maker, and (b) is in a well-regulated country. [B]Not[/B] Cyprus.

A [I]real[/I] broker executes clients’ trades on their behalf in an underlying marketplace [B]without[/B] themselves being involved in the outcome of those trades, and has [U]no incentive for clients to lose money[/U]. And there are reasons for firms choosing to be regulated in Cyprus, and they’re [U]not[/U] reasons that are good for clients.

There are many other factors involved, too, but those two criteria are the essential ones, I think.

There’s recent, current and future litigation against IronFx in Cyprus over large numbers of people allegedly having “withdrawal difficulties”. A quick Google search for keywords like “IronFX court” or “IronFX litigation” will show you plenty of links.

I wish anyone/everyone good luck getting their money back.

Personal opinion only, but it’s not (and has never been) a company to whom I would pay over any money, under any circumstances.

Net necessarily … I hope. Fingers crossed for you. “It isn’t over until it’s over”.