Yadix.com News trading

Certainly. Profits differ on a daily basis and are not so high. You can expect some minimum of 0.5% daily return in average, which is somewhere about 15% per month. Certainly you can count that in some days ea ends in red , but it can happen within 3-4 days in a month. Hope that this helps you both.

There were months that the ea made a little over 20%. But most times, I just stop the automation when the profit gets as high as 7 percent. I prefer monthly steady growth of 7 to 9%.

I would like to be a part of this ea automation, from all I have read, adding this to my strategy won’t be a bad idea

What is the speed of order execution during news release according to MT4 journal?

Just check on the site, you would see how to go about that. If you get confused you could just contact a customer care representative for assistance, those guys are quite cool, you can reach them though the live chart available on the site.

Alright… Thank you, I will do just that… Is there any other advice on how to maximize profit with the ea?

They also offer an promo with wining new iphone. Good idea?

Strategies, I don’t know… As I said, I sometimes just stop the automation when it is up to some certain percentage in a month. One other thing you could do is to spread your trades to different eas. At least when you use different trusted one you would get from some. You could invest in the STP Winner or in another program at the same time, those are what I can call strategies.

About promotion: a good idea if you know how to trade =)

There are Free london VPN and they are quite fast but I don’t know if there are robots that scalp the news only

I have a couple of questions to ask. Most of what I have been seeing here has been about EA. Is the broker suitable for someone who wants to trade manually? Does the broker accept cryptocurrency withdrawal and deposit? How fast is the withdrawal and deposit process? And what are the charges involved? Please don’t tell me to go and check the site, I have checked before I came here but I need first hand information from those who have been trading here for a while. I anticipate genuine replies.

I understand you; it is not uncommon to see brokers who write about some great privileges they have on their sites but traders experience the opposite in real life trading.
I believe the plenty talks about the ea owe to the fact that the broker has its ea programs working. I trade manually too and it works well - manual trading and ea trading work properly on the platform.
The broker does not accept cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal but there are many other ways to deposit and withdraw. So far, the withdrawals come within a day and depositing money is usually automatic. Some charges also apply to withdraw and deposit, but they are small. I use Webmoney for the transactions and the amount charged is usually 1% of withdrawal and deposit amount. All the answers I have given are based on my own experience here.

I just tried to make my first deposit, it was fast. You are also right about the charges being low. Thanks for taking your time to reply. I also hope I have a good time here.

what are the trading and research tools available here. I am not talking about technical indicators please. Does the broker have research tools that can help trading decisions?

Yadix has its own economic calendar, it is usually up-to-date. By being up-to-date, I mean that it has constant market news and also indicates the impact of the news to be released which could be low, medium or even high. I check the calendar daily to see what news is available for a day to know if I would have to pause trading for a while at the news period or trade the news itself.
Asides the calendar, there are constant news releases too. I believe they are useful for research and projection of the possible future of a market
The broker also has an education centre with various trading videos and notes that could be of help to traders.
Those I mentioned are the research tools I use, you might just contact support for more information.