Your Trading Secret?

Well, it is not a secret in fact but is what the famous 95% don’t do and dthey do it in the opposite way. You will hear it again and again.

I have two more:

1. Remember BIAS rhymes with BS****

2. Don’t take loses personally.

One more:

You must like loses because they are the only common and sure thing. Thinking in loses free is like cold fussion, just a fraudulent myth.

I guess this has turned into some kind of axiom dictionary

Or, sell as prices go low and buy as they go higher…

(Follow the trend)

It’s better to sell before price goes low, and buy before price goes high. Follow the trend, but don’t chase it.

Pick a bias for the day and only look to trade in that direction. Let price come to you and find a profitable set up in your anticipated direction. Take early profits and if bias is right even better.

Using the Price Action Theory we can get a good trade setup and take a position in the markets for a long time frame which will give us good returns.

AK,

I had to like this one. Not for the context, (of being a losing trader) but for the way you delivered it. Priceless.

Learn the basic technical analysis, then MASTER YOUR EMOTIONS!

Fear and greed will send you broke before a dud strategy will.

Learn to trade, and be profitable. LOL

Forget about pips, only money matters.

Position sizing is your new religion :27:

I used to trade, but now I just accumulate.

The way a lot of people approach it, it’s gambling :slight_smile:

Seriously though, when you take into account what is required to become a profitable trader, it is a far cry from gambling. First you have to educate yourself, then you have to follow/develop an effective strategy over a long period of time. This takes discipline and a lot of perseverance. Hardly the traits of a gambler.