Zulutrade signal providers earnings

I chatted with zulutrade…
this is how the compensation goes for the number 1 trader the one with 4.3M following
…((4,306,403/1260/100) * 350 = 12K a month.
4.3M/Initial balance/100 * subscription fee that zulutrade pays signal providers.

I do not have anything with Zulutrade. But I do provide signals and they are free of charge: GBPJPY Trading Signal - April 29th 2014 - Forex Pips Me

Sounds pretty fair and quite a good amount on the side should you wish to send your signal/s. We can all benefit from you, if you are a good trader.

ok Eddy…currently I’m ranked # 3028 out of approx. 24500 traders. I’ll let you know when I’m in the top 500!

Quite ambitious goals, wish you all the best - you know with consistent trading you can go quite higher even top 10! :wink: what does your backtesting show you?

Eddy Mo…my current position is 2310 (morepips2013 is my user name on Zulu) My FXDD account is being transfered to FXCM…not sure why FXDD is doing this, perhaps they don’t want U.S.customers, anyway I received an email from Zulutrade saying “…Unfortunately, you will not be able to link another live MT4 account…” this sucks…I considering going with Currensee and do my signal providing over there…Can anyone recommend a good signal provider since I won’t be with zulu after this Friday.

Hi Pippuller,

FXCM acquired FXDD US accounts as they no longer offer trading in the US. However, it’s possible I might have a solution for you since FXCM offers ZuluTrade. If you send me a PM with your contact details, we can discuss your account setup.

I heard zulutrade can be very messy when it comes to payments, I’ve studied their business model before. Basically the form they get you to sign before opening an account with them marks up your spread by around 1 pip, of which they’ll pay signal providers 0.5 pips and they take the rest for themselves or something like that

You’ve got it all wrong there. I know signal providers agreement is the same for all the traders. Pretty doubtful to be doing any of whatever you are accusing them of - they are regulated. I think you misunderstood the numbers. Did you registered or simply were reading the numbers? It is a totally different story when you are actually trading and have followers copying you…

out there many stock and forex trading company you can join to but beware they should have good reputation and also good reviews. For Zulutrade, i was read lots of comment and review regarding company issue and also deposit issues, i am not suggested you to join it.

i think if you haven’t tried on demo and live you should not express an opinion about it. Reading somebody else’s opinion is just not enough. I would say.

Hi guys, sorry to bump this up but are there any good signal providers from Zulu worth looking up recently?

yeah , me i am a up and coming provider