Zulutrade to learn what not to do

I guess it’s best to find traders with little drawdown than the others and how long (on average) do they hold a trade.

Indeed, along with that, one can also work with zuluguard in order to protect his/her account!

I love concept of social trading or follow trades. Want to test but havent done so yet. I am a bit sceptical because if it was easy to find a good trader and copy them we could all become rich so I am sure the road is not so easy… but it is a great concept.

So guys, what have you learned not to do on social trading with zulturade?
my biggest lesson was to actually lower the risk margin to actually gain smaller returns but on a more steady basis.

Well, I kind of look at it like if you hang around loser’s you become one. So, the idea of learning for other’s mistakes may seem like a noble concept, but who will teach you to be awesome at trading?

The truth is most people cannot trade successfully.

No i wasn’t talking to learning from their mistakes, but actually copy their trading in a protective environment that zulutrade creates for the followers to win. That’s why it is the most profitable platform for social trading :slight_smile:

So guys, Eddy, what shall we avoid, when it comes to zulutrade? and the level of risk account management we should apply ?

well guys, imo and practice, keep your risk low and trade and low margin.
Always zuluguard (or use any other of equity level protections - stop/losses, trailing stops, reverse trades, you name it)…i think this all covers the basis to keep the risk limited both when you trade manually, or copying the strategies of the traders.