Daily Technical Strategist on EURUSD

Guys, can you please team up with me by posting your analysing also? together we are strong!

Eur/usd just hit previous spike (of 1.10 from March 18th), double top and strong indication of reversal. Not extemely strong though, because there was no sign of overbought levels in M5 chart. These 11 days everyday I thought and strongly believed that eur/usd would go down that day, but it didn’t. I was 11 times wrong cause it went up even more by 500 pips. Today is the first time, that I’m convinced it’s going even further up above that previous spike to 1.12. I bet you’re now thinking: "wait a second, I’m thinking the same thing’. If this is your thought, then there should be a bell ringing right about now… with an alarming tone reminding us that smart money will now go bearish from this point. And on the other hand, this confirmation can be seen because of the M-pattern that they use, the M is finished an the leg is already underway going down.
What are your thoughts? Any suggestions are welcome!

Look here: M-pattern in eur/usd.

EUR/USD: I think to go long, smart money will go short. Trend is up, trend is your friend, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer incasu double top (from 18 march in 5M).

eur/usd went up 60 pips again. What will happen today with eur/usd do you guys think? What are your analyses?

Hi,

We at FXTechstrategy think EURUSD may have hit a snag on the upside ahead of its key resistance the 1.1096 level. As long as it trades below that level, we see it moving lower.

Can anyone else please comment and give sugggestions on eur/usd? I feel a loner at this moment, I’m doing the analysing alone. Could you please help me?

I just finished analysing the market. I think eur/usd is bullish. If you see long enough in this photo that I painted, then you’ll see the pattern also. This is right now, M5 chart, eur/usd.

Did anyone else notice this difference in eur/usd chart (M15 zoomed out, H1 zoomed in)? Check BB (bolinger band) what do you see?

I am looking for a fellow trader to team up with - together we’re stronger & smarter! Who?

Guys I drew another analyses for eur/usd and the so-many-day time that nobody support or replied to this thread. Together we are stronger & smarter! We can team up. Who?

Check here my analyses: eur/usd bearish on Monday

Does someone care to support any ideas or analyses with me? Who?

Does someone care to support any ideas or analyses with me? Who?

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/analyst-arena/72726-daily-technical-strategist-eurusd-3.html#ixzz3VXjAXkvq

Ok, the analyses is now valid. From Sunday 22hrs. Check this pattern again, confirm with VSA and all entries should be sell on Monday/Tuesday.

The only valid VSA buy entry right now:

USD/CHN, H1 chart

Did anyone do this? If you did, you would be in profit.

Does anyone have good technical analyses for EUR/USD? The market seem very low on volume. All waiting on Friday? Expecting 150 big move?

Support 1: 1.0519
Support 2: 1.0471

Resistance 1: 1.0617
Resistance 2: 1.0667

One more dip to 1.0544 - 1.0519 is likely followed by a grind higher to 1.0593 - 1.0617. After which it can resume its downtrend.

Hello fellow traders, wanted to share my view on EURUSD, looks like it has 200 pip downside potential from the current price. So target is 1.0440 for now.

Currently uptrend should end around 1.0681 - 1.0731 area. A correction down to 1.0593 - 1.0555 is expected. A rise above 1.0807 will abort the expected correction.