Honorary Member Q&A: TalonD

Guess you’ll just have to watch this then Mike Lamborghini Murcielago road test - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube :18:

You’re sending me one for Christmas right? :smiley:

Sorry Matts already sold his! LOL… anyways whats wrong with an Aston Martin DB9? A gentleman’s wheels! :33:

Besides you’d only go to work on it with your ‘scrimishing’ … or whatever its called lol… what then of the resale value? Just kidding you know my predisposition towards talented types! Hehe

Might of mentioned this before but in Chelsea, a high end part of London there’s a house with two cars on the drive, a Bentley and a DB9 with the tags ‘2B’ and ‘Not 2B’. I should explain over here tags are six numbers and letters (and with a population of around 57 mill). So ‘2B’ is pretty much close to the start of that number/ letter combo. Those tags must have cost more than the cars their attached too… first you need to find their owners and next make an offer they can’t refuse. Must be an ‘A’ lister in theater and or films… for years driving past I’ve wondered who? The cars change periodically but not the tags.

ahhh lifestyles of the rich and famous! It must be nice! Who knows they may even have a summer villa in the south of France like you! LOL

Some day!

oh by the way… I’m giving up on forex… now I’m going to try fivex

LOL
silly buggers on the weekend!

Ah-ha! Found them on the net… Bentley 2BE or NOT 2B number plates | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Found out who they belong to. Robert Bourne property developer
Robert Bourne (developer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 Like

Dam your good! Bit of a disapointment… thought it must be an ‘A’ lister, but heck £50-75 mill… I’ll forgive him! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to read multifaceted man as Leonardo. What program do you use to trade?

Hi Zorro. I use Oanda to place trades and metatrader demo for charting. Since the interview I’ve moved on to pure price action, cool stuff, takes a lot of practice though.

HI!

I would like to ask if anybody know those Guys ( Luc Faber, Dr. rashid AQL, Dr. abdullah Gharemani…

Thank you…

UN World Gift Fig Corporation.

yeah… good for my first

Good to hear from you guys. I’ve had my ups and downs. Seems like some things work for a while and then stop working! If you bust an account or two just figure it’s college tuition payments…

7 long years later and this interview is still GOLD.

Shared snippets of @TalonD’s interview on BabyPips’ Twitter account! Here are some links:

1 Like

Wow I’m surprised to see this old thread pop up and surprised to see myself browsing this site again. I used to be a clueless noob, now I’m only half clueless. I use support / resistance concepts and consolidation zone breakouts mostly.

3 Likes

Wow, it’s been almost 7 years! Welcome back @TalonD!

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

I’ve been browsing around, I like the strong / weak analysis thread.

thank for the share… It is a great help for me and my colleges.

Quite astonishing! I’m at the point of almost blowing my account and building back up slowly… And tbh, I’ve learned and still am… Like you said and should be known… Forex is def not lottery…

Really insightful…thanks

This is grate :brain::clap: