Good Stuff

This thread is for sharing good stuff that you’ve come across in your travels.

Super bargains. Free stuff. Great books, movies, holiday destinations, wines … anything that blows your skirt up.

We really don’t need forex stuff here — there are plenty of other places on this website to talk about forex.

But, just about anything else is fair game.

Use your imagination.

Okay, I’ll start.

The best free internet radio station I’ve found is Pandora — Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Pandora builds playlists around your music preferences (yes, they profile you!). They call these playlists “stations”.
After a while, your stations play a variety of music that you actually like, and almost nothing that you hate.

Try it. You’ll like it.

accuradio is pretty good too, and raaga.com

I like SOMA FM I dig the secret agent channel, Indian tecno and Boot Liquer:D

It has been around for a while. Works well.

Audi R8 - 5.2 Quattro
Every forex trader should have one.

525-hp, direct-injected, 5.2-liter, V-10 mid-engine. Six-speed manual transmission. 0-60 mph: 3.9 seconds. Top speed 196 mph.
Quattro all-wheel drive. 19-inch aluminum wheels. Magnetic adaptive dampers. Electronic stability control. Anti-lock brakes.
Two-stage front airbags, side airbags, and knee airbags. 12-mpg city/20-mpg highway. $164K as shown.

I won a netbook with a built in aircard. It’s pretty sweet as I can take internet anywhere. However, as I already pay for an unlimited data plan on my Motorola Droid, I did not care to pay another service fee to have internet on the netbook.

So the solution was easily the coolest thing I’ve seen and done in a long time.

With the help from some google searches, I was able to obtain root access to my Droid. Tweaking it up a bit, my cellphone is now a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. So now, I get broadband speeds wireless on my laptop. No additional fees! Literally saved me $60 a month.

I was able to turn a Sprint cell phone into a modem once. I had to call Sprint with a fake tech problem and get the master unlock code for the phone.:wink: once I changed some settings on the phone I could tether it to my laptop.

That does sound cool. Do you have to call a number or are you a walking Wi-Fi hotspot?

I’m literally a walking Wi-Fi hotspot. It’s crazy sweet.

Are you secured or unsecured?

Its secured.

You’re no help at all…lol :smiley:

we gota talk, I cant find any good info about how to do it!