Share your favorite songs/music on here

Hi All,

I love to listen to music either dance music pop, oldies, etc. anything and everything…

I am currently listening to these and I actually remember playing a guitar with these a long time ago… but I forgot how to do it now :frowning: bummer…Anyway, one of my all time fav. oldies song… 70’s :). Feel free to share yours… I might find some songs that I have never heard off…:wink:

Leader of the Band - Dan Fogelberg.

Since you mentioned guitar I’ll share a song from my favorite guitar style. Not my favorite song, but probably a top 15.
Solo acoustic guitar instrumental

Calum Graham

I’d share McKee but you’ve probably heard of him =p

Think heavier!
Eluveitie- Your Gaulish War - YouTube

Or maybe a little lighter…
Korpiklaani - Tervaskanto - YouTube

Probably something more up most peoples’ alley:
Metric, “Twilight Galaxy” - YouTube

Could listen to him all day…
Jack Johnson - Posters - YouTube

Some instrumental music from my homeland :slight_smile:
Lunasa - Cregg’s Pipes - YouTube

Hi LiquidGenius,

Thanks! I really like that one… and he is kinda cute :wink:

Nope. I don’t think I’ve heard of Mckee…feel free to share. Thank you!

Hi Polly E,

Jack Johnson and Lunasa are really good. I am not really into Heavy metal. I tried but my eardrums won’t take it lol. Thank you :slight_smile:

You might (or might not) have heard these band called Walk off the Earth. I like how they collaborate those different types/kinds of instruments for the “cover” songs…

One is “Payphone”

Payphone - Walk off the Earth (Explicit Lyrics) - YouTube

Some up beat Dance music :slight_smile:

Made Monster - Trumped Up Feat. Rico DeLargo (June 12th) - YouTube

feed your head

[video=youtube_share;WANNqr-vcx0]http://youtu.be/WANNqr-vcx0[/video]

Nice… I’ve heard that song once. I think…

Best of bread- “Everything I own”. I’ve tried to play these one as well :wink:

I had a feeling you’d say that about Calum! Bahaha

My you do like oldies haha.

Here’s probably Andy McKees most famous song Drifting, which I assume is due to the percussive style. This is played slightly different than the original version, and I think I enjoy the original due to hearing it so much and being use to it. It was certainly the track that inspired me to pick up the guitar, and after learning how to play it, I find that it’s actually not as technically challenging as it looks, for as some of his other songs (Rylynn, My Life as a CPA, For My Father, Ebon Coast) are.

Andy McKee- Drifting

I am probably becoming more predictable and I should be more discreet about it haha Opps :slight_smile:

Yep, love oldies. It is probably because I have had so much good memories of it. Back home, my older cousin is the one who knows how to play guitar really well and he always played most are songs in the 70’s. He has these thick book list of songs with guitar notes in it. I am just the curious one and tagging along but not as good as he is.Not even closed lol Now, I forgot how to do it…

Oh nice, good for you learning it on your own. Its not that hard but if you don’t do it often , or for years like me, the tune is hard to get or maybe its just me…

Thanks for sharing Andy McKee. Its quite nice. I like it ! He is really talented and doing these all sorts of sounds into a guitar in which it reminds me of another Walk off the Earth song but its five of them lol You probably have heard of it…

Walk Off the Earth - Somebody that I used to know (Cover)

Have a… :wink:

Love U2! Thanks!

Never forget those moves by Michael Jackson and Of course with J.T! :wink:

Good-morning and Happy Monday!!

Pump it up! Happy trading…

Summer Breeze…

Every Breath You Take…

My oldies fav…Stevie Nicks - “Dreams”…

Rude - Walk Off the Earth

Happy :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That song by Happy is HILARIOUS

Am I the only one listening to country around here?!

If you guys ever have trading problems it’s probobly because your all listening to some crazy stuff!! Lol