What Music do ya guys listen to? I'm Curious! :D

Hey guys, first time posting here. LOL ive been reading through a lot of blogs and forum threads, ive always wondered what you guys listen to etc etc.
Even though i really havent been that great so far at trading, it shouldn’t stop me from getting to know a few more of you guys a little better.

I’d love to read about what music you guys listen to! :smiley:
I am a huge Rap fan and a party animal, so i listen to generally rap (Drake,cuz ya know you gotta rep ur city(6side)) , and usually during trading i love to listen to trap, club and house music :slight_smile:

Instrumental helps. I also like classical music and cinematic. My favorite song is City Drama by Terry Devine-King it’s fast tense and dramatic with drums like it was made for Day Trading!

ill have to check it out, thanks! :slight_smile:

I usually listen to tracks of whatever my favourite soundtrack is at the moment.

i listen mostly jazz music .…Mostly it depends on mood rock music is k…

I have a pretty eclectic taste. From movie trailer music to dubstep to classical music, I like it all.

I listen to whatever comes to my playlist. :slight_smile:

Classic she is eternal )))

Classic rock \m/

Jazz and blues, the mood of the 90`s

I listen to mostly Rock (Nu metal), and classical. These are the two biggest, and I also like techno/electro, a bit of pop and a little bit of Rap.

An ode to slaves of all nationalities, creeds and colors. Remember you are never a slave if your mind is free.

The Ever Knowing This Economic System Is Doomed VIPER

" Liberate Yourselves From Mental Slavery"

I listen to absolutely different kinds of music, from classical to alternative rock, it all depends on my mood, as well as what I’m doing.

I don’t have specific preferences in music. I either like it or not. I can listen to classic music as well as to Rammstein.

I don’t have any specific choice in music, it depends on mood.

Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd…best guitar riff ever!

Soft music mostly which doesn’t distract my focus on lyrics. just love to be in the land of lyrics with simple and beautiful instruments. Sometimes I listen to kind of heavy ones, like Build my life by Michael Smith, Even If by Jeremy Riddle.

I don’t have specific preferences in music. It depends on my daily mood. Most of the days Im listening House music or Rap.

Classic rock, old school Blues, lately I’ve been into acoustic folk, country and bluegrass.