What do you do when you're stressed?

I go out and shop or cut my hair. How about you guys?

Cut your hair? That’s an interesting one.
I always go for a run, spend time with my dog or I’ll cuddle up and watch my favourite movie with my girlfriend.

Work out and sleep a lot! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Reading books, listening to the music, sleep, walk the dog, cооking.

Listen to music and just lie in bed

I read, I listen to music, I try to go out and take a good, long walk to clear my head. It helps.

Beer I drink beer:)

Workout, regroup, read and continue to kick the days a$$!!

Walking is probably the best solution for stress, it helps you to redirect you negative thoughts into the opposite direction and to look at the problem from another side.

interesting answers. keep them coming! :slight_smile:

I will smoke, slp went to hotel eat the buffet till I’m stuffed with food… Wahaha or went out to take photo snap as many photo as possible.

I eat good food!

Sleep. Nothing beats sleeping as a good remedy to fight stress. I also read books to forget everything and refresh my mind. Other things I do to de-stress is playing with my pet dog to help me relax.

First of all I try to distract myself, go for a walk, do something else. If that doesn’t help, I can do sport, a good run for a few kilometres is great for cleaning out your brains)

I go out and get a breathe of fresh air. :blush:

It’s really cruel to cut your hair every time you are stressed. It looks like a kind of punishment. You can end up with loosing all your hair. I prefer just to relax, to go for a walk, maybe to have drink or to visit a new place.

I meditate in the park

Depends on the level of stress.
Play games, watch movies with a glass of whisk(e)y.
Go out and drive on the freeway/highway or just around the city. Helps me clear my thoughts and take a look at the bigger picture.
Go out with friends - to a bar or in the woods.
Play with my son.
Take up some kind of DIY project.
Sharpening the kitchen knives always helps.

To sum it up - just try to distance myself from the issues that are causing the stress and get some prespective.

Everyone has their own ways to relax. Someone find alchogol helpful, others like going for a walk. I prefer playing computer games, which helps me to cope with stress and to relax.