Advice/help needed

Hello. I’m new on this forum.

I’m not a rookie in trading, but I’m out of the bussines since 15.01.2015. I’ve got some heavy damages that day. I had to take multiple loans to pay brokers debts. Now I have to make monthly payments to 2023. I have no claims to none. It was my mistakes. Still, It was not the end of the world. I want to trade again someday.

From my recent perspective the worst thing was that I can’t aford to paying for a health insurance.
I’m suffering from advanced in-born astigmatism. I was prepearing for laser surgery then, but in my case it requires an eye defect to stabilise and a multiple visits in clinics.
Now, 2 years later, as you can guess it’s much worse. I can’t recognize people faces from more than 3-4 meters, I’m almost blind in the dark. I have to zoom in my browser by 250% to use the internet. Frequent headaches and chronical stress are the least concearns. Still, it’s not the end of the world.

But since December I’ve got serious abdominal pain. I’ve lost almost 15 kg (33 pounds) in two months, and it appears more and more often. I’m scared that if I don’t do something now, it will end with some much worse. And the sweetest news is that I will lose my job in April. That could be the end of the world.

I need a medical treatment, so I need money. I was consider do find some crowdfunding website to beg for money to re-buy the overdue insurance, buy the glasses with correct lenses and imediately go to the first contact doctor - about 8’700$.

I don’t have many friends, I was never present in social media. I used to be a trader in the past, so I’m looking for help/advive in traders communities. I’ve got two questions:
1. Is there a chance that I’m gonna raise money that way?
2. Would You consider to support me?

I’m asking admins for understanding and I hope that I don’t violate Your rules.
Best Regards,
T.

Ps.
As my contribution I can confirm that some well known cliche is priceless:

[B][I]Health is not valued till sickness comes.[/I][/B]

I’ll be gratefull for any sugestion.

I really don’t know what to say about this… But as Jac said… What kind of suggestions do you have?

Have you checked that you are liable for those debts to the broker, im guessing it was the Swiss y decoupling that caused it.
Who are you brokers?

Guys, it’s the internet - same post back on Mar10 on FPA, their admin is more up to speed.