London Terrorist Incident

Just seeing there’s been a terrorist incident in London.
Car runs down at least 4 people on Westminster Bridge, driver runs to parliament building and stabs police officer, he is then shot dead.
Traffic chaos in central London as you would expect

1 female pedestrian who was hit by the car has died.
God bless her and her poor family

Live coverage from Reuters / The Washington Post / MSNBC / and others

Updates: Live coverage from The Associated Press

Additional AP updates

We will keep the victims of this latest Islamo-Terrorist atrocity in our prayers.

Police confirm now 4 dead and at least 20 injured

Ya heard about it in the news radio… Idk y they love to kill people… I even see videi from Facebook post by some friends about isis chop off people head on the spot . N it a old lady…their actions just like North Korea… Gosh…

What sad news, I feel very bad for those who were affected and for those who dies and for their relatives… it’s become scary to live, you guys, there’s no security anywhere.

I think every country should implement the policy to shoot to kill terrorists, not even arrest, just kill on sight, like they are nothing more than rats.

Are we really referring to terrorist attacks as a “incident” I would have strong words for anyone calling 9/11/2001 as a mere incident. And now we see another “incident” just yesterday in Russia. It’s just a word but it seems we continue to play these attacks down to the point they get little more attention than a car crash. Which is telling the terrorist they will need to plan something bigger if they want to keep our attention

BBC News just reporting armed police have arrested a man in Whitehall with several knives

This topic was full of sad news. I am really sorry for the people who suffered from the actions.

It’s very disappointing and I would even say frightening that there’s no place where you can feel safe. You would think, London, the capital of England, one of the most developed european contries… that something like that would happen, it’s scary…

there was a real chaos in petersburg

Suicide bomber at a music concert in Manchester, at least 22 dead and 59 injured.

The choice of words is from the UK media.
Personally, I wouldn’t be opposed to the media giving these attacks the mimimum coverage possible. The terrorists feed off high publicity and there is evidence that suggests this aids recruitment for them

Yes, it’s pretty chaotic at Manchester Piccadilly, currently stuck here as we speak!

I disagree, Carlos.

Civilized societies should never downplay the atrocities perpetrated by these sub-humans –

– as if another 20 dead, or 50 dead, or 100 dead is just part of “the new normal”.

The “new normal” is that we are in a war with a murderous, perverted ideology that holds up its phony “god” as justification for the slaughter of innocents. We can fight to win this war, or we can lose this war by pretending that the “new normal” is just something we have to accept and get used to.

[B]I suggest we double down on our efforts to publicize the names and affiliations of the perps[/B] who inflict these horrors on all those who refuse to bow to their ideology.

We should demand that our governments use all of the resources at their disposal to exterminate this threat.

[B]What our governments should [U]not[/U] advertise to the perps are the strategies and tactics we use, and will use, against them.[/B]

If a 20-to-1 kill-ratio, or a 50-to-1 kill-ratio, can be achieved in our retaliation against ISIS, these stats should not be touted publicly. The perps will be well aware of the stats. They will know, without any publicity from our side, that they will pay a fearsome price for every person they slaughter.

To Europe, to Britain, to America, I say:

It’s time for the gloves to come off. – It’s time to torch this nest of vipers.