Who are the forum admins?

It appears as though there are some new forum admins.

Please post a list of all of the forum admins.

Ahh, I’ve been waiting for you to be banned.

Too bad so sad :smiley:

Probably best that they operate with a low profile…

If you have a complaint or comment you can reach them easily by clicking on that certain place available on each post.

Personally, I think they are doing a great job maintaining this board… hopefully they see fit to continue…

“Low profile”? Why is that best? Best for who?

I think there should be a list of forum admins so we know who to contact.

that little red and white triangle at the top right corner of each post is direct to the moderator… which ever one is available for moderating at the time…

They are very prompt.

Yes, they are [I]depending [/I]on who got flagged.

I think they do a great job running this forum… there are some very excellent threads and contributors, I have personally learned a lot…

Of course I would think they do a good job… the place has benefited me greatly…

Someone who is displeased with the operation of the forum would perhaps want to vent their opinion on other than anonymous…

Most of the time they do a great job.

But it is like the police, all it takes is one bad cop to ruin things. Once a cop is out to get you, they’ll bend the law and abuse their power. And there is not much you can do because everyone assumes a cop would never tell a lie or abuse their power.

Good thing then that BP is free from bad admins huh :):):slight_smile:

I disagree 100%

I’m surprised :wink:

So am I. Ed, Avery, TRO, Albert, whatever he wants to call himself this week…

Why is mastergunner allowed to flame and taunt other posters?

I’ve done neither. Posted my own personal thoughts. You can attempt to label me as some sort of taunter, but the efforts will be futile as that’s not what I’m doing.

Also “Albert”, I’m just saying what everyone else is thinking. Actually, I’m not even the first person to make reference to it.

But my apologies for saying that you are bumming off your neighbor’s wifi. It was more of less just a joke.

You clearly have a different ISP from the rest of the people with similar style of writing and usernames that live together or share the same ISP. Therefore you cannot possibly all be the same person. Not in a million years. Nope. Not even close.

Have no worries though. This is my last post on the subject of you being TRO as it’s fairly well recognized at this point.

Again, my apologies if I have in any way hurt your feelings. It was not my intentions. Perhaps we can be friends. Do you play games at all. Maybe we can kick off a tournament in the Arcade section of the forum. That’d be a good and fun competitive way to squash some of this silliness.

Too Funny…!!

As I said in a prior post, best to have anonymous moderators…, they can be objective and also keep this to be a great board…

This is a great resource for both new and experienced traders… it has been built by the efforts of the staff and moderators… the good posters will not stay if their threads are messed up…

And that leads me to think that the moderation policies are doing what they should do and in the correct manner.

As I’m relatively new around here I’m not sure if I’m missing some subtle irony here but, is there a list of admins/mods because I wanted to ask them a question? :slight_smile:

Oh, you’re missing a long story, which isn’t worth bothering with really.

There’s a section on the forum called bugs/suggestions. You can post your question there. If it’s not for everones eyes, just post there and ask an admin to contact you.

It’s too bad the forum admins didn’t do their job and put a stop to those who were really causing problems. What possible sane reason could there be to shutting down the most popular thread?

This is the kind of post that has no place on this forum.

They had very good reason for that, but if you don’t get it - ask them instead of whining here.