Where do the trolls go

As you may have noticed, several trolls were kicked off this Forum last week.

There are still at least two more here, but they won’t last long.

If you’re wondering where trolls go when they’re booted out of here, well, they go back to their own website, temporarily —

But, don’t expect them to stay there. They’ll change their names, for the umpteenth time, and show up here again, trying desperately to be the center of attention, if only for a week, or a day.

Trolls are like roaches: you can spray them, and you can trap them, and you can stomp on them. But, getting rid of all of them is a challenge.

Let’s track down the two trolls that are still here, and send them back to their friends.

I like the old cow in the pic Clint. Hmmm… s/he doesn’t look like s/he belongs to the troll group :smiley:

She was a terror, when she was younger.

Thank goodness, I wasn’t born yet during her time then :stuck_out_tongue:

make that three

YE! let’s spend loads of time on a futile endeavor instead of focusing more on the main concept of the forums! -_-

if trolls come back as you say…we might as well just ignore them…let’s just focus on why most people come here in the first place shall we?

Speak for yourself.

You’ve certainly jumped right into a thread about trolls, instead of focusing on “why people come here in the first place”.

Why is that? Did you forget what you’re here for?

Or does a “troll” thread hit a nerve with you?

lol?

i “jumped” in to this thread because I wanted to suggest to people that might actually spend time on this to just give it up. it’s not worth it. put in my two cents…such hostility

Hostility? Nah.

I’m only hostile toward trolls.

If you’re not a TROll, then you’ll get no hostility from me.

Thought trolls lived under bridges? Or was that all a lie…

Some do.

This one, for instance,

lives under a rickety bridge in the Adirondack Mountains.

It’s great fun to use bridge trolls for target practice.

They cease being fun when they start to imagine that they are forex traders.

When the TROlls infest our Forum, it’s time to call in the TROll Exterminator.

This was created in “The Melting Pot”. It doesn’t have to provide anything positive to whatever cause you think it needs to.

TROlls are so predictable!

They take the bait EVERY time!

Ha Ha Ha. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That can be so true.

Great thread Clint.
Glad to see that someone has the gut to do it!! :slight_smile:

The name of this thread reminds me of an old joke. Where do cantaloupes go in the summer time? To John Cougar’s melon camp… :stuck_out_tongue:

Three weeks ago
I coudnt even spel forex tradur.

Now I are one.

What is there to miss? He’s never left.

His screen name was banned. The person behind the name was not. I might even now be chatting with that same man.

Nah, not a lie.

There’s a bridge I use occasionally, and every time I cross it, they want a troll fee:p

Not any more you’re not. Looks like he’s been flushed
Good riddance.

Only about a couple more of his aliases floating around I guess until he wafts on again like a nasty smell