Political Opinion

I can’t stand that man, just who does he thinks he is !!!

Lindsey Graham represents the [I][B]Republicrat[/B][/I] faction of the Ruling Class in Washington.*

In this “year of the insurgent”, Lindsey Graham is not a happy camper.

But, Lindsey Graham, [I]the politician,[/I] seems to have potential as [I]an entertainer[/I] — as the following clip demonstrates — and he seems to enjoy doing stand-up comedy, and using the occasion to twist the knife.

On the other hand, Donald Trump, [I]the entertainer,[/I] seems to have potential as [I]a politician[/I] — and he seems to enjoy imagining himself as president.

Here’s a crazy idea:

Let’s take Graham out of politics, and put him on t.v.

And let’s take Trump off t.v., and put him — [I]where? in the White House?[/I]

Man, I don’t know. That’s a pretty scary proposition. We’d better think long and hard about that.

Anyway, here’s a portion of Lindsey Graham’s “roast” of the Republican Party.

*Three factions make up the Ruling Class: The DemoCrats, the RepubliCrats, and the MediaCrats.

An open letter from Humans of New York. 2M likes and counting. :slight_smile:

Humans of New York

An Open Letter to Donald Trump:

Mr. Trump,

I try my hardest not to be political. I’ve refused to interview several of your fellow candidates. I didn’t want to risk any personal goodwill by appearing to take sides in a contentious election. I thought: ‘Maybe the timing is not right.’ But I realize now that there is no correct time to oppose violence and prejudice. The time is always now. Because along with millions of Americans, I’ve come to realize that opposing you is no longer a political decision. It is a moral one.

I’ve watched you retweet racist images. I’ve watched you retweet racist lies. I’ve watched you take 48 hours to disavow white supremacy. I’ve watched you joyfully encourage violence, and promise to ‘pay the legal fees’ of those who commit violence on your behalf. I’ve watched you advocate the use of torture and the murder of terrorists’ families. I’ve watched you gleefully tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood. I’ve watched you compare refugees to ‘snakes,’ and claim that ‘Islam hates us.’

I am a journalist, Mr. Trump. And over the last two years I have conducted extensive interviews with hundreds of Muslims, chosen at random, on the streets of Iran, Iraq, and Pakistan. I’ve also interviewed hundreds of Syrian and Iraqi refugees across seven different countries. And I can confirm— the hateful one is you.

Those of us who have been paying attention will not allow you to rebrand yourself. You are not a ‘unifier.’ You are not ‘presidential.’ You are not a ‘victim’ of the very anger that you’ve joyfully enflamed for months. You are a man who has encouraged prejudice and violence in the pursuit of personal power. And though your words will no doubt change over the next few months, you will always remain who you are.

Sincerely,
Brandon Stanton

[U]Call it the Ruling Class — Call it the Establishment[/U]

Whatever you call it, it’s the fat-cats in the upper echelons of government and finance,
who have created a new feudal system, in which they are the overlords, and we are the peasants.

The Ruling Class doesn’t care about you.
The Ruling Class cares only about themselves.

The Ruling Class doesn’t care about what’s best for America.
The Ruling Class cares only about what’s best for the Ruling Class.

An article you should read — America to Establishment: Who the hell are you people? | McClatchy DC

Here are some excerpts from the McClatchy article—

What is the establishment? Nationally, eight in 10 people told a McClatchy-Morning Consult poll this month it includes members of Congress. Similar numbers cited the Democratic and Republican parties, political donors, Wall Street bankers and the mainstream media.

Access is this group’s common currency. Wall Street spends millions to open doors to the top levels of the government that regulates it. Politicos bend over to get access to the money that keeps them in office. The media cut deals to get access to decision makers needed to feed ratings and circulation, even if sometimes at the cost of objectivity.

Corporate and other interests retained 11,465 registered lobbyists last year, spending $3.2 billion, roughly the same amount the United States pledged to poor countries to cope with global warming. To voters, the big money is emblematic of an impenetrable system they have no chance of influencing, let alone understanding.

It’s all part of a shadowy system that … seems open and approachable only to the well-entrenched and well-heeled.

Once elected to the Congress, for example, members basically have lifetime employment regardless of elections. In 2014, for example, 95 percent of the members of the House of Representatives won re-election, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

It’s an incestuous system, voters say, that’s hard to crack.

Sharpen your pitchforks, and fire up your torches.
The time has come to OVERTHROW THE RULING CLASS.

Muslim barbariansattack
Pakistani Christians celebrating Easter

72 killed, 341 injured

CNN Video and Article

[B]Over the past 30 days *, Muslim barbarians have launched 147 attacks in 25 countries.[/B]

Here is their body-count
1,165 people killed
3,221 people injured

Here is the list

[B]*[/B] Figures as of March 27, 2016. — Note that this list is updated every time there is another Muslim attack.

Donald Trump
for
Apprentice

We certify that this photo of Donald Trump has not been
photoshopped or retouched in any way, shape, manner, or form.
[U]The Republican National Committee[/U]
(signed)

This country has the stupidest electorate of any democracy, or representative republic, in the world.

And a majority of that electorate have put into place the dysfunctional government they deserve.

The electorate in this country consists of two groups:

• Those who vote — [I]A majority of them deserve Obama[/I] and all the harm he has done to this country

— because they voted for him. Twice.

• Those who don’t vote — [I]100% of them deserve Obama[/I] and all the harm he has done to this country

— because they wouldn’t get off their lazy asses, go to the polls, and vote for a better candidate.

Altogether, a vast majority of the electorate in this country deserve every day of the 8 years of Obama.

They deserve to live in communities overrun by millions of illegal immigrants. They deserve ObamaCare.

They deserve the out-of-control Obama bureaucracy. They deserve the bankrupt Obama economy.

And they deserve the contempt of their children and grandchildren, for saddling future generations with $9,000,000,000,000 of Obama debt, that those generations will never be able to pay off.

Obama will leave office in a few months.

But, the damage he has done to this country will persist for a generation.

Enjoy your “fundamentally transformed” America, people. — It’s exactly what you deserve.

I feel exactly the same , when this man got to be our president the first time , i said thank God is a 4 year term . The 4 years were up and he got re elected !!! I said now we are in real trouble and i was in denial that we the voters could be sooo stupid. The only thing i can say is , that never voted for this community organizer and he wasn’t even good at that job smh.

Try to guess who said this —

“Despite being a celebrity outside the United States,
Clinton, the former first lady and secretary of state,
simply neither excites nor galvanizes her base.”

Answer: China’s official Xinhua News Agency, commenting on American politics after Trump’s primary victory in Indiana.
China says Trump could beat Hillary in the general election, if he toned down his “explosive rhetoric”.
Article — As Trump becomes presumptive nominee, China urges objectivity

ONE CLINTON
was
ONE TOO MANY

ANOTHER CLINTON
would be
HIDEOUS

Our pathetic, so-called “president” has, once again,
lowered himself and the office he holds to —

National Director
of
Trannie Bathrooms

Obama Threatens Schools - Let Men in the Little Girls’ Room, Or Else

The same to you, Obama.

Obama is a step ahead Clint, has beaten you by a finger - click on your link :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads-up, Peter. — The link has been replaced.

If this perp had raped [I]my[/I] daughter,
he would be dead now.

Stanford Had a Rape Every Two Weeks

ISIS
THE MUSLIM CALIPHATE
celebrates ramadan

Istanbul, Turkey - 43 dead - ARTICLE

Dhaka, Bangladesh - 20 dead - ARTICLE

“A report in a local newspaper said they allegedly tortured anyone who didn’t recite the Koran…”

Baghdad, Iraq - 140 dead - ARTICLE

:42:

Ann Coulter comments on Muslim terrorism in general,
and the attack in Turkey in particular - ANN COULTER

:42:

religion of peace, my ass

Ann Coulter lays it on the line about the cop-killer in Dallas,
and B!tcHillary’s disgusting comments one day after the crime.

Warning: Ann quotes the obscenity-laced tweets
of the Black Lives Matter miscreants.
Squeamish readers should skip Ann’s article.

ANN COULTER

Who would you prefer to see in the White House?

America’s most famous
REAL ESTATE TYCOON
and his trophy wife

• or -

America’s most [I]infamous[/I]
un-registered SÈX-OFFENDER
and [I]his[/I] “trophy wife”

Oops — wrong “trophy”!

Hang on — Let’s try that again.

Okay, here we go —

America’s most [I]infamous[/I]
un-registered SÈX-OFFENDER
and [I][B]his[/B][/I] “trophy wife”

Do you think he looks embarrassed to be photographed with her?

Gentle music for a Sunday morning, as we grieve with France
for the loss of scores of innocent men, women and children,
in another senseless attack on civilization at the hands of
yet another [I]un-assimilated[/I] immigrant.

Peter Kater - [I]Heaven’s Window[/I]

[U]Recent evidence that “the fix” is in for Hillary Clinton[/U]

In June, while Hillary was under investigation by the FBI for illegally mishandling highly-classified State Department information, and trafficking in sensitive government information, a SECRET MEETING took place between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, U.S. Attorney General and head of the Justice Department, [I]which oversees the FBI.[/I]

This meeting, which was revealed by a reporter who inadvertently stumbled upon it, [I]should have been grounds for criminal prosecution[/I] of both Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. But, of course, that didn’t happen — high-ranking members of the Ruling Class are not held to account for crimes such as these.

Just days after the Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch meeting, FBI Director James Comey announced that, although there is much evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hillary Clinton, the FBI would not be recommending prosecution, because [I]in his view[/I] no professional prosecutor (meaning Lynch and her underlings at the Justice Department) would pursue the prosecution. I guess we can say that “justice” has been “Lynched”.

The FBI agents who gathered the evidence against Hillary are in NEAR-REVOLT against the Director and his autocratic dismissal of their findings.

Once again, the Ruling Class has circled the wagons around Hillary Clinton.

[U]The [I]latest[/I] evidence that “the fix” is in for Hillary Clinton[/U]

Three days ago, [I]Wikileaks[/I] released over 19,000 hacked emails from, to, and within the Democratic National Committee (DNC) revealing A CONSPIRACY to destroy the campaign of Bernie Sanders, Hillary’s challenger for the Democrat nomination for president. The conspiracy involved operatives within the Clinton campaign, and key figures in the state-controlled news media, among others.

So much for fairness and impartiality in the DNC.

The Sanders campaign rose up and demanded the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Chairperson of the DNC, and she has ANNOUNCED HER RESIGNATION — [I]wait for it[/I] —

— effective [I]immediately after the Democrat Convention,[/I] which begins today.

In other words, she will go away [I]as soon as “the fix” has been locked down and secured[/I] by nominating Hillary and closing the Convention.

These people and their entire corrupt Ruling Class need to be overthrown.

Update: Tuesday, July 26, the second day of the Democrat Convention

Yesterday afternoon, prior to the opening of the Convention, Debbie Wasserman Schultz DECIDED to relinquish her role (as DNC Chair) of gavelling the Convention to order for its first session. This “honor” was hastily thrust upon Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, current Mayor of Baltimore (who presided over the riots in that city in April 2015). Rawlings-Blake was so flustered that, after delivering her spiel, she forgot to pound the gavel.

During this sideshow, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was fired from her position as DNC Chairperson (presumably by Nurse Ratched), and she (Debbie) hurried back to Florida.

Second update: Thursday, July 28 —

— more on the hack of DNC emails, a potential Russian connection, and Wikileaks

Is D.N.C. Email Hacker a Person or a Russian Front? Experts Aren’t Sure

WikiLeaks could release more material on US election, says Assange

WTF was that ?

Did you watch Billy Jeff (BJ) Clinton recite that fairy tale on Tuesday night?

He worked so hard to put a human face on the woman he privately calls [I]The Hildebeest.[/I]

While he was doing his best to mesmerize his audience, I kept asking myself,
‘Is he talking about Benghazi-Hillary, or some other Hillary?’

When he got to the part where the family of unicorns had gathered around Hillary,
and butterflies starting flying out of their butts, I thought I was gonna puke.