Political Opinion

ISIS
THE MUSLIM CALIPHATE
celebrates ramadan

Istanbul, Turkey - 43 dead - ARTICLE

Dhaka, Bangladesh - 20 dead - ARTICLE

“A report in a local newspaper said they allegedly tortured anyone who didn’t recite the Koran…”

Baghdad, Iraq - 140 dead - ARTICLE

:42:

Ann Coulter comments on Muslim terrorism in general,
and the attack in Turkey in particular - ANN COULTER

religion of peace, my ass

Ann Coulter lays it on the line about the cop-killer in Dallas,
and B!tcHillary’s disgusting comments one day after the crime.

Warning: Ann quotes the obscenity-laced tweets
of the Black Lives Matter miscreants.
Squeamish readers should skip Ann’s article.

ANN COULTER

Who would you prefer to see in the White House?

America’s most famous
REAL ESTATE TYCOON
and his trophy wife

• or -

America’s most [I]infamous[/I]
un-registered SÈX-OFFENDER
and [I]his[/I] “trophy wife”

Oops — wrong “trophy”!

Hang on — Let’s try that again.

Okay, here we go —

America’s most [I]infamous[/I]
un-registered SÈX-OFFENDER
and [I][B]his[/B][/I] “trophy wife”

Do you think he looks embarrassed to be photographed with her?

Gentle music for a Sunday morning, as we grieve with France
for the loss of scores of innocent men, women and children,
in another senseless attack on civilization at the hands of
yet another [I]un-assimilated[/I] immigrant.

Peter Kater - [I]Heaven’s Window[/I]

[U]Recent evidence that “the fix” is in for Hillary Clinton[/U]

In June, while Hillary was under investigation by the FBI for illegally mishandling highly-classified State Department information, and trafficking in sensitive government information, a SECRET MEETING took place between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, U.S. Attorney General and head of the Justice Department, [I]which oversees the FBI.[/I]

This meeting, which was revealed by a reporter who inadvertently stumbled upon it, [I]should have been grounds for criminal prosecution[/I] of both Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. But, of course, that didn’t happen — high-ranking members of the Ruling Class are not held to account for crimes such as these.

Just days after the Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch meeting, FBI Director James Comey announced that, although there is much evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hillary Clinton, the FBI would not be recommending prosecution, because [I]in his view[/I] no professional prosecutor (meaning Lynch and her underlings at the Justice Department) would pursue the prosecution. I guess we can say that “justice” has been “Lynched”.

The FBI agents who gathered the evidence against Hillary are in NEAR-REVOLT against the Director and his autocratic dismissal of their findings.

Once again, the Ruling Class has circled the wagons around Hillary Clinton.

[U]The [I]latest[/I] evidence that “the fix” is in for Hillary Clinton[/U]

Three days ago, [I]Wikileaks[/I] released over 19,000 hacked emails from, to, and within the Democratic National Committee (DNC) revealing A CONSPIRACY to destroy the campaign of Bernie Sanders, Hillary’s challenger for the Democrat nomination for president. The conspiracy involved operatives within the Clinton campaign, and key figures in the state-controlled news media, among others.

So much for fairness and impartiality in the DNC.

The Sanders campaign rose up and demanded the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Chairperson of the DNC, and she has ANNOUNCED HER RESIGNATION — [I]wait for it[/I] —

— effective [I]immediately after the Democrat Convention,[/I] which begins today.

In other words, she will go away [I]as soon as “the fix” has been locked down and secured[/I] by nominating Hillary and closing the Convention.

These people and their entire corrupt Ruling Class need to be overthrown.

Update: Tuesday, July 26, the second day of the Democrat Convention

Yesterday afternoon, prior to the opening of the Convention, Debbie Wasserman Schultz DECIDED to relinquish her role (as DNC Chair) of gavelling the Convention to order for its first session. This “honor” was hastily thrust upon Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, current Mayor of Baltimore (who presided over the riots in that city in April 2015). Rawlings-Blake was so flustered that, after delivering her spiel, she forgot to pound the gavel.

During this sideshow, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was fired from her position as DNC Chairperson (presumably by Nurse Ratched), and she (Debbie) hurried back to Florida.

Second update: Thursday, July 28 —

— more on the hack of DNC emails, a potential Russian connection, and Wikileaks

Is D.N.C. Email Hacker a Person or a Russian Front? Experts Aren’t Sure

WikiLeaks could release more material on US election, says Assange

WTF was that ?

Did you watch Billy Jeff (BJ) Clinton recite that fairy tale on Tuesday night?

He worked so hard to put a human face on the woman he privately calls [I]The Hildebeest.[/I]

While he was doing his best to mesmerize his audience, I kept asking myself,
‘Is he talking about Benghazi-Hillary, or some other Hillary?’

When he got to the part where the family of unicorns had gathered around Hillary,
and butterflies starting flying out of their butts, I thought I was gonna puke.

America will not tolerate
Obama 3.0

And by the way Hillary, I’m not letting your damn “village” anywhere near [I]my[/I] kids.

How do you know when an [I]outsider[/I] has morphed into a [I]politician[/I]?

When he starts engaging in that time-honored tradition of baby-kissing.

That’s why I could never be a politician: Babies scare the hell out of me.

Hillary lets the cat out of the bag: She promises to raise taxes on the middle class.

And Warren Buffett likes the sound of [U]that[/U] — [I]he’s[/I] not middle class.

CLINTON CASH
Running time: 1 hour, 5 minutes

Who engineered the controlled demolition
of the World Trade Center on 9/11?

For fifteen years, our government has lied to us about what really happened in New York on 9/11.

The Twin Towers and Building 7 were [I]not[/I] brought down by two hijacked airliners, as the government claims.

Those planes were simply a diversion. — Military-grade [I]explosives and thermite[/I] brought down those buildings.

Who had the expertise [I]and the access[/I] to plan and execute the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center?

It’s clear that the U.S. government has covered up the truth about 9/11. — Who are they protecting?

Did the United States government engineer the destruction of the World Trade Center?

If you’re willing to question the propaganda you’ve been fed, watch this film

I agree that there is more to that day than what we’ve been told. Too many things don’t make sense, like how the buildings fell as if it was a controlled demolition, the fact that they fell at all in less then two hours, the order they fell, building seven, and so many more things. So many people will say ‘it’s been 15 years; time to get over it and move on’. I will always remember standing in the street and seeing people jump, as all of us gasped. I don’t think we’ll ever know what the whole truth is.

Conspiracy theories much?

When American politics starts to make me crazy — Ann Coulter keeps me sane.

She can keep you sane, too.

Ann Coulter on the Trump/Clinton so-called “debate” —

Ann Coulter - September 28, 2016 -
HOW TO AVOID IMMIGRATION, TERRORISM AND HEALTH CARE FOR 90 MINUTES

Hi, I’m Canadian so don’t get a say but of the two my gut tells me Donald is different. It almost feels like the Clinton’s and Bushes have a monarchy down there. Pretty sure that’s what we all fought to get rid of when we crossed the ocean some 200 yrs ago. Bernie looked good to me.

Hillary Clinton delivered 3 speeches to Goldman Sachs,
for which the bank paid her a total of $675,000.

What did Hillary reveal privately to the bank
— that she will not reveal publicly to us —
that the bank put that kind of value on?

Or, were those speeches just a handy way to “invoice” the bank
for hefty contributions to the Clinton Syndicate?

And if the speeches were merely a cover for contributions,
then what future benefit does Goldman believe they are buying for $675k?

Can you say Pay-to-Play?

The woman is corrupt. She needs to be stopped.
If her neurological problems don’t take her out,
then we’ll have to do it ourselves. At the polls.

Let’s stick it

to the
Democrats

and the
Republicrats

and the
Mediacrats

Let’s elect
Donald Trump

One of the problems with Trump is that I think most people realize that these women who are coming out with claims against him are actually telling the truth and are honest. Another problem is that this is actually completely acceptable with Trump voters.

So Hilary is the best American you guys can come up with ? I guess you are ashamed.

Caricature of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton (with all her baggage)
on the cover of the November 2016 issue of [I]Modern Trader[/I] magazine.

Actually most trump supporters think those claims are completely false. These women waited how long to come out of the shadows? One can say well they are coming out now because he is running for the white house but thats crap he has been running for well over a year now. Why not come out before he won the primary and eliminate his chance all together? Why wait till the statue of limitations has expired and no charges could ever be filed? Oh wait thats right these accusations came out just after wiki links released more emails from Hillary. What a better way to advoid the spotlight for her corruption especially when she has the media in her pocket. Even the accusers own families have come out and said the claims are baseless and false. What I truly want to know is after these claims are debunked as they will be are these women going to be charged? I doubt it but trump should (and I beleive he already is) at the very least sue the crap out of them.