Hobbies / Pass-Times

I love reading, currently trying to finish the song of ice and fire series. I dabble in MTG abit and I play video games an awful lot. Also, I used to be a front man for a band.

I’m a student so I have many things to do to pass the time,busy with assignments,tests,presentations…good the thing my trading strategy doesn’t require me to face the laptop for long…

I can’t say that it’s one of my hobbies but I’ve been regularly roped in to helping my father-in-law with his: he’s building himself an AC Cobra.

Personally, I know sod all about cars so I’m just the dog’s body & he does all the technical stuff but it’s a great project to be involved with.

Believe it or not but that engine is out of a rather old Mitsubishi Soarer but look how it’s cleaned up - it’s amazing. We ‘broke’ a Jag for parts too & I think that the build should progress pretty rapidly now as all the pieces are effectively in-hand so now it’s “time” that is the issue.

I still read those type books. The video games fell by the wayside when the kid was born :slight_smile: Cool about the band!

I like to read, can play computer games as the mood takes me, or mix with friends and watch some movie together.

Progress is being made. There’s currently a whole heap of technical wiring being done but fingers crossed, after this w/end, we will get the Cobra started.

I got a bit of hill walking done this year too.

And I finally got out clay-pigeon shooting too.

I Trade Professionally and I am not one of those Traders who stay glued to the computer. I like to trade higher time-frames like the Daily and Weekly charts. That means I do my daily trade overview by analyzing the charts, make my trades and close the platform until the NY Session close.

When I’m away from the charts I am doing permaculture, website designing. scuba diving, reading and doing a great deal of traveling. Thus far I have either lived or visited 26 different countries.

I don’t believe in trying to predict the market as Traders, action I take the approach of being a “Market Reactor” as I am a student of Price Action.

Nowadays I play Airsoft, also Battlefield 4. Have a computer group that assemble every fridat and we play until 3 am.

Also I do Krav Maga wich some how it has some resemblance to trading.

I like to read, do woodworking & coin collecting. Would love to go gold panning some day.

You AC Cobra replica is looking great. I helped an engineer buddy build his Factory Five replica.

For me, it’s traveling, photography and hanging out with friends.

My hobbies are mostly drawing and reading, they help me focus.

I enjoy reading books. I just started reading John Grisham’s Rogue Lawyer. Here’s the link to goodreadsif anybody’s curious.

Basketball, football, travelling

Ah, yes, and drawing as well, help to preserve the focus

Probably, someone could advice some countries/cities to travel to. Already planning my holidays in March.:smiley:

You bike is cool.my hobbies is mainly listening music and playing lawn tennis…

I love reading and cooking, both help me focus and relax.

I pass my time with some gardening in my lawn and it my favorite hobby when i want to take some rest from my trade.

I like reading, video games and drawing. I’ve been trying to teach myself how to draw landscapes for years now.