Favourites Shows

This thread I wanna dedicate to our favourite shows, both TV and Youtube or whatever. Well me first, last night I was watching Ice Road Truckers, not precisely my favourite but I like that show. These guys are tough but they would probably all suck as traders, especially Lisa, she is to perfectionist, to emotional and take everything too personal, bad combination, I mean I was watching the show and the big guy Hugh he shows off how tough he is but he is too arrogant and I was thinking, yeah right!!! I wanna see you trading big guy. Anyway, another TV show I like is Dog Whisperer, animals are so adorable, the whole internet is invaded with cats, I wonder why there is not a show about cats, is there is one please let me know. That’s it with TV and YOUTUBE shows I like many, starting with HotForWords, KimonoTimeTV and TheKeyOfAwsome, for the last one ust search for “TRON Girl”, 3 mins of fun guaranteed.

So guys, what do you normally watch?

good thread! I’ve seen a few episodes of Ice Road Truckers but they don’t show it often here.

I’m a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica and Rome. Basically anything sci-fi or historical.

Speaking of historical i like Hitory Channel, I think it is much better than Discovery, the last one is too sensationalistic, but I like Mythbusters, Slowmotion and Dirty Jobs.

favorite tv show? whatever’s on discovery, history and science channel when i turn on the tv xD.

I dont watch TV but when I do it is always Scooby Doo

Mr Gone, you just have opened my Pandora’s box :smiley: I’ll be posting like crazy here :smiley:

Hope is okay to post old shows :slight_smile:

Here is one of my favourites… I had nightmares with Kingsfield…

Well, I miss the Ghostbusters and Woody Woodpecker

I always loved the music to airwolf and mcgyver … And I guess I loved the shows too.

Yeah, I loved those too

The Sopranos
Bada Bing…

Oh yeah, The Sopranos and now Broadwalk Empire.

I’m a bit late in the game but I’ve only just got in to The Shield (it’s on season 7 & I’ve only just discovered it).

24 & Prison Break are also top-notch boxsets.

Looks like I am too old for this thread :smiley:

Here is another show I enjoyed very much

I think Mr. SimonTemplar hangs around here at BP :smiley:

[video=youtube_share;Ksu_MUvwicI]YouTube

Youtube:

Wallstreet Warriors (Waiting for Season 3)
Milloin Dollar Traders
GoodNeighborStuff
RateAwesome
Polo Polo (Spanish)

Breaking Bad, Fringe, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, House, Dexter, Archer and plenty more!

How could we have missed Game of Thrones?!?

Dexter has to be my personal favourite out of all of them, The Walking Dead is brilliant too. I quite like NCIS: Los Angeles as well.

Yeah, I do like Dexter too.

my favorite shows are…
Survivor
Law & Order
I used to like 2 1/2 men when Charlie Sheen wasn’t busy winning
I love 24 and am eagerly awaiting a new season
Criminal Minds
I saw my first episode of Elementary and it was interesting similar to the mentalist or like house doing pi work
Hannity
local news every morning

Ahh i love GOT, I watch loads of other programs too but it’s a pretty long list haha. I started watching Revolution… But it’s about 4/5 eps in and so far i just can’t really get into it. I heard Jericho was a similar show so i’ve been watching that on NF and it’s been pretty good so far, if not a little cheesy at times.

Lol we’re never too young or old, Yunny! I am 38, so was born after The Saint first aired, yet I am - guilty as charged! - a big fan and own all the Roger Moore episodes, a present some years back from my very indulgent Mrs Templar. Mrs T works away in London for two days a fortnight, and bought me an XBox 360 and boxed sets of The Saint and The Persuaders to pass the time. She’s a find, that one!

Personally, I like a mix of old and new shows: the old stuff I like includes - The Saint, The Persuaders, Man In A Suitcase, The Sweeney, The Professionals, Star Trek, I’m sure that I have missed a few.

The newer stuff we watch and love: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Boardwalk Empire, Person Of Interest, Lost, Stargate, Game Of Thrones.

I could ramble on about tv shows for hours, particularly the old ones, with small kids we tend to stay in more than we get to go out, these days, so we tend to own DVD boxed sets and get a little lost in them.

Anyway, that’s enough about me but Yunny: I don’t know how old you are, but imho noone is ever too old or too young for quality.