Favourites Shows

Jenna Marbbles. Just awesome.

Breaking Bad was a good one too…

Loving Arrested Development at the moment too!

Does Jenna Marbles count as a show?

Indeed…

And football/soccer!

Ellen Show for sure

I believe the next season is coming out soon. Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Breaking Bad is awesome. I’m also a fan of Battlestar Galactica.

My favorite are Prison Break, The Wire, and Breaking Bad.

I wish there were more show like these lol

jenna marbles

I felt it was time to resurrect this thread, so here goes.

Used to like the newer Dr. Who, but only Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, and not a big fan of Tennant compared to Eccleston tbh, not a big fan of the Matt Smith incarnation (only got to see those at all because of Netflix, cause the channel it was on here got moved to the next higher price Dish package. Old Dr. Who, had only seen Tom Baker growing up and loved his shows. Watched the other Dr.s thanks to Netflix as well, and still like his the best.

I watch Arrow, and try to watch the Flash when I can, if it is not on at the same time as roommate’s chosen show, since it is their TV, they win.

Used to watch Continuum when it was on, as well as Almost Human I think it was, and Warehouse 13, all cancelled.

The latest “reality shows” I got into are Deadliest Catch and Street Outlaws. Used to watch American Chopper when it was on.

Tried watching Extant, can’t really get into it. I do like watching Last Ship, but that might be because I was actually in the Navy before. Trying to watch two new SyFy channel offerings, Dark Matter and Killjoys. We will see how they pan out.

Used to watch the original Star Trek, not so much on the spin offs. Speaking of which, compared to the original BSG, the new one just went too far off course IMO from the original story line. By itself, it was a decent show, but considering the shoes it had to fill, it fell far from expectations.

Another “show” that did that was the Three Stooges movie. I do not want to put too fine a point on it, but to me, all they tried to do was to make a movie with any excuse to use some of the more well known Three Stooges bits in it, instead of making it a funny movie. When you are a Three Stooges fan, and the best part of it being a Three Stooges movie was that they guy playing Larry actually sounded like the original, that is pretty sad. They even tried to bail it out with Kate Upton, and I think that just made it clear that they realized how sad the movie was otherwise. The even sadder part is that the official Three Stooges company, and protector of the legacy, signed off on it. The shorts were hilarious, and to me, they (Curley, Moe, and Shemp Howard, and Larry Fine) were comedic geniuses.

I watch Scorpion, NCIS (all versions) (even used to watch the show the first NCIS was a spin-off of, JAG), Transporter, Person of Interest (once it comes back on), Covert Affairs (IF it comes back on), The Librarians (again, IF it comes back on), Elementary, Falling Skies (for 1 last season), Face Off, and Defiance.

Interesting bit of trivia, not counting cross over episodes where they introduce the new characters from the spin off show on the original, one regular cast member from JAG has come back full circle as a regular on the latest spin off, NCIS: New Orleans. Zoe McLellan - P.O. Jennifer Coates in JAG, now Meredith Brody in NO.

Do you ever venture out of the house to see daylight or is your fave just constantly illuminated by the full backlight of a tv? That’s a lot of viewing time in that there post.

That post covers the entire course of my misspent (can’t accurately say it but to hell with it) youth. Have also played my fair share of computer and video games growing up as well. And as far as the outside, had and currently have a bad problem with hay fever, and since I am not a big fan of doctors, I avoid going to them unless absolutely necessary and the OTC hay fever meds do not do a whole lot for me.

Non-medicinal and non-doctoral solution is to spend more time indoors. Has worked so far, and I do venture outside once in a while. Latest was actually today when nieces came over for a visit. Went outside and played ball with them for a bit.

I like NBC’s Grimm and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

Mythbusters is a sure family favorite…Pawnstars too! The guys are totally crazy sometimes.

lucifer,flash and teen wolf are my favourite tv shows…

I’ve been watching a number of shows lately - Black Sails, Castle, Arrow and Flash to name a few. I am not much of a reality tv fan, but I was following Mythbusters too, as well as Dirty Jobs, which was about a guy showing various people whose jobs are very necessary to modern society but it literally requires them to get dirty - like miners, or rat exterminators, or people working in a leather factory, emu farmers, zoo workers, etc. It was fascinating.

I really love Breaking Bad, Walking Dead (comics is much better for sure) and Dexter :slight_smile:

At the moment I am following BBC’s The Musketeers. It’s really unfortunate it’s getting cancelled, it was a fun adventure series.

CSI
American Horror Story
And some documentaries from NatGeo and Discovery Channel

I also recently started watching a reality show called Forged in Fire - it’s about a bunch of blacksmiths practising, showing their craft and competing among each other. I really like it.