Stuff

If your Sharia wife doesn’t “understand the situation”,
whip her butt. — Gently.

“…whenever a husband notices a bizarre behaviour from his wife,
he can advise her, then avoid sleeping with her in one room
and if that doesn’t work out then he can whip her gently
in a manner that makes her understand the situation.”

Sharia Marriage Counselor

Daily whippings will continue, until morale improves around here.

It could be worse.

Taliban Marriage Counselor

This post has been MOVED.

Appeals Court Favors Transgender Student in Virginia Restroom Case

New York Times article

That decision is good for me.
I’m feeling kinda “iffy” about my “gender”.
Today I think I really feel like a “transgender woman”.
I think I’ll follow that 14-year-old girl into the Women’s Restroom.

On my way into the “Ladies”,
just to be “legal”, in case I need witnesses,
I’ll tell a few people that I’m a transgender woman.
Damn ! – That 14-year-old girl is hot !

So, what about you “judges” on the Fourth Circuit Court?
Do you have any 14-year-old daughters or granddaughters?
The weirdos are ready to follow them into the restroom.
And your judicial [I]brilliance[/I] makes it perfectly legal.

43 Most Glamorous Photos of Marilyn Monroe

Daytime and nighttime, across the globe,
at 0700 GMT, 11 days before the Summer Solstice

Welcome to the Rio Olympics

I’m not a Chicago Cubs fan, per se. But, I tend to cheer for underdogs. And the Cubs have been underdogs in almost every baseball game they’ve played as far back as I can remember.

And now, they’re in the World Series, tied 1-1 with the Cleveland Indians.

The Cubs held the Indians to a draw in enemy territory (Cleveland), and now they head back to their home field (Wrigley) for the next 3 games. Things are looking positive for the Cubs, and my reaction is that it would be cool if the “Lovable Losers”, as they have come to be known, manage to win the whole enchilada.

But, there’s a whole population of people out there who absolutely hate the Cubs with a putrid, green hatred that can only be called pathological. Consider this article in today’s USA TODAY SPORTS section — Cubs as ‘Lovable Losers’? Or just losers?

The gist of their hatred seems to be that the Cubs were a lousy team for 100 years, so they don’t deserve to be a good team now. That’s pathological.

As much as the Cubs [I]team[/I] is hated, Cubs [I]fans[/I] are hated even more. Cubs fans have a reputation for being loud-mouthed, unruly, working-class ruffians. Okay, I get that. But, that just means that Cubs fans are [I]slightly less vile than most of the soccer fans in the world.[/I] So, hating the Cubs for their rough-around-the-edges fans — with the foaming-at-the-mouth hatred displayed currently in social media — is, well, pathological.

Anyway, the Cubs actually have the chance to sweep a 3-game home-stand, winning the best-of-7-game World Series in 5 games. If that happens, I can’t imagine the sort of vitriol the Cubs-haters will pour out on social media and on the internet.

Game 3 will be played tonight in Chicago. Go Cubs!

Update (early Thursday morning, November 3): The Cubs battled the Indians to a dead-even tie
— 3 wins each, and a score of 6-6 after 9 innings in Game 7. The game went into extra innings,
and the Cubs won Game 7 — and the World Series — 8-7 in the 10th inning. Congratulations, Cubs!

Miley “Dog-Tongue” Cyrus

The self-described “pan***ual” wants
nothing to do with Donald Trump.

Thank God for that.

[B]Miley quotes:[/B]
I had to introduce Sarah Jessica Parker, and she asked me if I had any friends that are voting for Donald Trump. I was like, “Do you think I have friends that would vote for Donald Trump? Come on! Who do you think I’m hanging out with?”

Once I understood my gender more, which was unassigned, then I understood my ***uality more. I was like, “Oh — that’s why I don’t feel straight and I don’t feel gay. It’s because I’m not.”

[B][I]Variety[/I] article:[/B]
Miley Cyrus on ‘The Voice,’ Donald Trump and Coming Out

Not sure what a “pan***ual” is, but it sounds like someone who will **** anything that walks by. That does seem very dog-like.

See a spectacular supermoon Sunday night

[B]Article:[/B]
Night delight: ‘supermoon’ to grace Earth’s skies

[B]Excerpt:[/B]
"The largest, brightest full moon in nearly seven decades will be on display in the coming days, promising Earth-bound sky-watchers a celestial “supermoon” spectacle.

“The full moon will come nearer to Earth than at any time since 1948, astronomers said.”

Happy Thanksgiving, America.

As you gather with family and friends, honor the spirit of this day
by thanking God for the blessings of this great country.

The President of South Korea was impeached today.

[I]Washington Post[/I] article —

South Korea’s president was just impeached.
This is what it means and what comes next.

The only thing dumber than awarding the
Nobel Prize for Literature to Bob Dylan was
Bob Dylan not bothering to accept the prize.

Dylan notably absent as Nobel laureates accept prizes

Dylan declined to show up for the award ceremony citing “pre-existing commitments”.

Nobody in the news media covering this sideshow has any idea what was so important

that Dylan was unable to get his butt to Stockholm, dress appropriately, and show up.

Girl-Fight

Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson

UFC - strawweight division

8 pm, Saturday, December 17 - Fox television

Another good video — YouTube

I’ve always been fascinated by hyperinflation. It’s a morbid sort of fascination, like slowing down and staring at a really bad traffic accident. Some time ago, I discovered a table of hyperinflation episodes in the modern age, titled [I][B]The Hanke-Krus Hyperinflation Table[/B][/I]

So, naturally, I wanted to see the absolute highest rate of hyperinflation ever recorded.

Here it is —

In Hungary, in July 1946, the inflation rate hit 4.19 x 10^16 % [I]per month[/I]

That’s 41,900,000,000,000,000 % [I]per month[/I] (41.9 quadrillion percent [I]per month[/I])

The equivalent annual rate of inflation in that fateful month cannot even be calculated on a typical scientific calculator, because the result is beyond 10^99 (the limit on most calculators).

But, that equivalent annual rate would be meaningless, in any event – once hyperinflation reaches its climax, it cannot continue for even another month, let alone for a year. When the climax is reached, the currency collapses, potentially taking the government and the entire society with it.

At the height of the Hungarian hyperinflation, the DAILY rate of inflation was 207% —

— and prices were DOUBLING every 15 hours.

[U]December 9, 2016[/U]

[U]February 17, 2017[/U]

Samsung Group chief Jay Y. Lee was arrested yesterday.

[I]Reuters[/I] article —

Samsung chief Lee arrested as South Korean corruption probe deepens

[B]Vanda Dendrobium EV[/B]
electric hypercar

1,500 HP, 0-60 mph in 2.6 seconds, 250 mph top speed, price-tag not yet announced

Vanda Dendrobium Is Singapore’s EV Hypercar - 95 Octane

"My moral compass is in my vagina."
Kate Blanchett

Breitbart article

I wonder whether she keeps her phone in there, as well.

It is now [B]illegal[/B] for any North Korean man
to have the same haircut as Kim Jong-Un(stable).

Thank God. One of those damn haircuts is one too many!

I came across this short piece in the June 2017 issue of [I][B]Modern Trader[/B][/I] magazine –

This weekend’s Kentucky Derby (Saturday afternoon, U.S. central time) threatens to be a muddy mess,
so it’s debatable whether the horses are going to do much flying.

Bill Maher lives his life in the gutter.
Lately, he’s been licking the gutter.

From the Huffington Post - HuffPost

Bill Maher is taking some heat for an incest joke he made
about President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka.

Some took to Twitter to call out Maher.

Bill Maher knows a lot about incest.
His first experience with it was right after puberty.
And, this perversion has been a frequent habit of his, ever since.
Naturally, he just assumes that the rest of the world is as perverted as he is.