What music do you listen while you trade

Guys, what music do you listen while you trade? here is what i found

please share the link !

I listen to film soundtracks. It is a good mixture of the mellow and the dramatic - just like the markets!
Listen to Free Soundtracks Music Online - Live365 Internet Radio

Usually Cafe del Mar chillout stuff. Relaxing.

I listen to Mozart and enya lol

Man, I haven’t listened to an Enya song for FOREVER. checking it out again tonight :slight_smile:

Dire Straits, Pearl Jam, Cold Chisel, Bon Jovi, The Corrs, The Angels, AC/DC - guess it depends on the mood I’m in at the time.
Now, you can guess how I studied my through secondary school & tertiary studies which drove my mother nuts!

i’ve been listening to alot of stuff on youtube. I just make playlists and use it like a free streaming music service.
I also have the beats app, which i pretty nice.

Yeah? The beats app huh? Is it free?

I prefer lively music to keep me alert. Don Omar comes to mind.

Basically when I am working I listen to chill out music or any calming music.

For concentartion + kill the boredom, I like BGM music which doesn’t have voice on it, like the one from game

Count Basie.
It’s the best jazz orchestra :slight_smile:

Since I don’t trade yet, uhm, nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

But while I am reading and trying to learn trading and coding, BMG, Fife & Drum, a mix CD I made at an FYE store near my house. It depends on what I have handy if I decide I want to listen to something.

I cant …

I prefer ambient music that helps me focus and provides white noise in the background, because total silence makes me anxious and loud music makes me listen to the actual music and not focus on the trading.

I listen to film music and some mainstream :slight_smile:

Whichever one I’m currently obsessed with. lol

I listen to Honey Do’s and I want, you do it, This with alot of he said and she said. Oh don’t forget to guess what happen?

I really listen to blues, classical and alternative, sometimes sublimital messages.

I find myself listening to upbeat music nowadays like Same Old Love by Selena :stuck_out_tongue: My taste in music has really change over time.

usually something that would keep me calm :slight_smile: